PDA

View Full Version : I need some help!!

Pheersom3
06-10-2005, 06:01 PM
I just got an 99 Galant ES for like $6000. It has a wannabe painted interior and tinted windows. One of the tints is messed up though, which is on the rear left side. There is some work that needs to be done to the front end. The former owner budged a kia sportage and now the hood is out of place. The trunk doesn't stay by itself when you bring it up because one of the bars or whatever they are has a broken piece, the front end of the car looks wayyy higher than the rear end, it needs a complete repainting for scratches. If anyone can seriously give me some advice on what I should do I would greatly appreciate it. O BTW I live in Anchorage AK. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Robert Henry

Donovan
06-10-2005, 06:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pheersom3)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just got an 99 Galant ES for like $6000. It has a wannabe painted interior and tinted windows. One of the tints is messed up though, which is on the rear left side. There is some work that needs to be done to the front end. The former owner budged a kia sportage and now the hood is out of place. The trunk doesn't stay by itself when you bring it up because one of the bars or whatever they are has a broken piece, the front end of the car looks wayyy higher than the rear end, it needs a complete repainting for scratches. If anyone can seriously give me some advice on what I should do I would greatly appreciate it. O BTW I live in Anchorage AK. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Robert Henry</div>

Well got damn it Robert welcome , damn it welcome!
I suppose..you've never worked on a car youself?

bradley1997
06-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Sounds like you paid to much for the shape it's in.

Serstylz2
06-10-2005, 06:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bradley1997)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sounds like you paid to much for the shape it's in.</div>

wayyyyy too dam much

I got my 00 ES, good paint, no accidents, SUNROOF, fresh n clean for 7,000... TAKE IT BACK!

Donovan
06-10-2005, 06:42 PM
If he can..

Danger DANJ
06-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah man, $6000 is way to much. How many miles are on it? Hell, $6000 is even too mcuh for a '99 V6 in that condition, let alone the I4.

Well, welcome to TGC.

Pheersom3
06-10-2005, 11:41 PM
the mileage was at 68111 when I first got it. but its now like at 70000. I do want to keep it though as it is the only means of transportation that I have at the moment. If anyone can please help me out with any ideas I would appreciate it! I will post pics of my car when I get the chance to.

BxGalant99
06-11-2005, 01:03 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pheersom3)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just got an 99 Galant ES for like $6000. It has a wannabe painted interior and tinted windows. One of the tints is messed up though, which is on the rear left side. There is some work that needs to be done to the front end. The former owner budged a kia sportage and now the hood is out of place. The trunk doesn't stay by itself when you bring it up because one of the bars or whatever they are has a broken piece, the front end of the car looks wayyy higher than the rear end, it needs a complete repainting for scratches. If anyone can seriously give me some advice on what I should do I would greatly appreciate it. O BTW I live in Anchorage AK. So any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Robert Henry</div>

Damn. My boy got a 2000 I4 with a kit, sound system, red paint and a lot more extras for 6400 bucks.
But anyways i would sugest u find out exactly what u need and start looking around for ppl who are parting out their Gs. I know for sure there is a couple of ppl in the For Sale forums doing just that. Also try ebay.
Good luck.

2kGalantES
06-11-2005, 01:08 AM
WOW! all of that is really expensive..... i got my 00 ES V6 for $3500...
But hey if you got the money it would be a really good car to learn on!

Serstylz2
06-11-2005, 09:54 AM
try junkyards too for the parts you need