PDA

View Full Version : what to buy with 200$$$??

2k2mitsu
10-13-2002, 09:37 PM
heres the deal..i got 200 to burn, and not sure what to get..heres what i got. performance- aem cai and arospeed bomb muffler. appearence- 18" rims, drop, fogs,cleared corners, spoiler,tint,tvs,indiglos,dvd player, system,seat covers, trunk flip mod,radar. alarm. mesh grille, neons....what should i get? im not really into performance, i got enough for me. i just want to do something more to the exteriour/interior. any good ideas??

pinoyesv6
10-13-2002, 09:40 PM
peformance rotors should give u a good loock behind those wheels. and some caliper paint for the calipers too...

or how about a strut bar thats under 200. it looks good and it does good peformance wise

Supernova
10-13-2002, 09:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>heres the deal..i got 200 to burn, and not sure what to get..heres what i got. performance- aem cai and arospeed bomb muffler. appearence- 18" rims, drop, fogs,cleared corners, spoiler,tint,tvs,indiglos,dvd player, system,seat covers, trunk flip mod,radar. alarm. mesh grille, neons....what should i get? im not really into performance, i got enough for me. i just want to do something more to the exteriour/interior. any good ideas??</div>
You've got enough already. Give ME the $200. I need to fix my ride up some more.https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

2k2mitsu
10-13-2002, 09:54 PM
actually, u know what i want? leds in my headlight housing, wired to my alarm...how much u think a shop will charge?

pinoyesv6
10-13-2002, 09:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually, u know what i want? leds in my headlight housing, wired to my alarm...how much u think a shop will charge?</div>

i think less than a hundred dollars. and im talking about the high end cuz all the shops around me rip people off if ur not koo with them. im guessing about 30-50 dollars for the install and then the price of the LED's. just shop around and see...

2k2mitsu
10-13-2002, 10:07 PM
yeah i got a shop and the guys does the work for me at home..me and him are cool. so hopefully not too much.....what bout the m3 mirrors? what do they run$?

pinoyesv6
10-13-2002, 10:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah i got a shop and the guys does the work for me at home..me and him are cool. so hopefully not too much.....what bout the m3 mirrors? what do they run$?</div>

m3 mirrors will cost a lil bit more. it all depends mostly on the mirrors you get. uhm ov course you can hunt down the ganador aero mirros but thats really hard to find. or you can get mirrors from another car, do some cutting and pasting to get them to fit and then figure out the wiring or just get em manual...i'd go to your local shop and ask. if they are kool, they'll want your business and they can hook u up

mrjaydeeone
10-14-2002, 02:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually, u know what i want? leds in my headlight housing, wired to my alarm...how much u think a shop will charge?</div>

I bought the leds from a member on the site for 10 bucks and installed them in the head lights myself...I just placed the leds next to the headlight bulbs...
a place by me wanted 100 for the leds and the install...it took like 10 or 15 minutes to install...
I then wired the leds into the wires from the alarm led in my dash...
you can see pics of them flashing on my site