PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Springs?

Blazin9thGen
08-02-2005, 06:08 AM
Hey whats up guys, Ive had a 9th gen for awhile, All I have are chrome rims, full kicker system, and some blue headlights. I got out of the show scene when I sold m y 01 Eclipse, but I was just wondering if you guys have any new news on lowering springs for the 9th gen. I called B&G and they said they are still waiting for a test product. I looked on TireRack and they said backordered. If anyone has anything on gettin the car lowered hit me up. Money is no object at the time, and I wont cut my springs. Thanx

pinoyesv6
08-02-2005, 09:50 AM
you can try ebay. get you some sprint springs. check various h&r and eibach dealers too.

tmut121
08-02-2005, 06:27 PM
I've checked around also. I got into contact with Eibach and they mentioned that they are in the middle of testing on the 05 4cyl springs. ETA a couple months. Yep H&R back ordered and I believe Tein had some, but the drop rate was too low for my comfort level.
I'm itchin to get it lowered also. I recently threw on some 18's chrome and i hate seeing this gap.
i guess it's best to sit back a let them do all the testing to ensure we get a good spring.

Fall Out Boy
08-02-2005, 08:41 PM
got pics of the whip?

pinoyesv6
08-02-2005, 09:55 PM
if you really want the drop. you can try contacting RRE and see if they can do what they did to the ralliart 9g to your car. but let me warn you now. everything from rre costs a pretty penny

tmut121
08-04-2005, 04:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fall Out Boy)</div><div class='quotemain'>got pics of the whip?</div>
are you asking me or Blazin9thGen?

mxsaloon
08-23-2005, 01:41 AM
sorry to hijack the thread, but anybody with any 1st hand experience with H&R springs? how's the ride on a 7G? better than eibach or intrax? i'd appreciate the feedback. thanks.

neel9
08-23-2005, 01:53 AM
from what i know.. h&r supposively the best in the market..eibachs are ok... a friend of mine has some h&r on his 2005 merc E 320 and sweeet ride.. i have progress now and love the ride so.. but i have an 8g..

mxsaloon
08-23-2005, 02:00 AM
thanks bro. i've got intrax slapped in my G right now paired with KYB gas struts and i'm seriously considering getting H&R and bilstein sport shocks to upgrade my suspension. i've riden an 8G on H&R and all i can say is, damn! great ride, even better than stock. i'm just wondering if they'd have the same ride on a 7G.... :roll: