PDA

View Full Version : 18" tires for good price

Kalamidad
08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
here the link...can anyone show me anything better...this is the best Qnzfinest1981 and i could find.

https://www.tirerack.com/cart/SelectShipping.jsp ('https://www.tirerack.com/cart/SelectShipping.jsp')

pinoyesv6
08-04-2005, 10:59 PM
you looking for a specific tire?

quicksilver22
08-04-2005, 11:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>session timed out.....</div>

Tire Rack tends to be a bit expensive, try searching more in depth...

i remember i bought my Continental Conti-Extremes from them..... best price i could find in all honesty, but they were orignally like H rated or something, idk, like only to 130mph rated....... but they sent me Zrated tires....... not like it really matters for my sake, but i thought it was cool, so i called them up and asked why, and they said they were out of stock for the H's or w/e. so they said they decided to just "upgrade" me for free to prevent hassle......

moral of the story: some high prices, but excellent C.S.

glantv699
08-04-2005, 11:30 PM
my kumho 711's from wheelmax were $99 each

225/40/18

W Rated - 168 mph max, don't plan on doing that in my G anytime soon though

mrjaydeeone
08-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Pedro
I got a guy in bayonne NJ
that has kumhos in 18s for about 200 for the set
he usually shows up at the Etown shows I dont have a card on me
but I will post up the guys info tomorrow when I get home from work

pinoyesv6
08-05-2005, 05:08 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pedro
I got a guy in bayonne NJ Â*
that has kumhos in 18s for about 200 for the set
he usually shows up at the Etown shows I dont have a card on me
but I will post up the guys info tomorrow when I get home from work</div>

this guy some kinda tire dealer or is he just selling the tires from his car? that looks so tempting that i'd probably drive to jersey just to get that deal.

mrjaydeeone
08-05-2005, 08:00 AM
allen he's a dealer I gotta look for a receipt and get the number for you guys
he's a motegi wheel wholesaler also
and he ships and hes got a website

mrjaydeeone
08-05-2005, 08:08 AM
okay here's the info
Name: A 1 Certified Auto Center
Address: 2 Garfield Ave Jersey City, NJ 07305
Phone Number: 201-332-2667

speak with Frank Boyle

Kalamidad
08-05-2005, 01:52 PM
thanks Jason. I'm gonna give him a call. Does he know you? can i use you as a reference?

The tires i posted up, sorry the session had expired, were Khumo 711's 225/40WR/18 for $336 shipped for all 4. the price before shipping was $76 per tire.

thegalantdude
08-05-2005, 01:56 PM
i like them!

http://unitedhosts.com/images/galantES.gif

DryBear
08-05-2005, 04:36 PM
thanks Jason. I'm gonna give him a call. Does he know you? can i use you as a reference?

The tires i posted up, sorry the session had expired, were Khumo 711's 225/40WR/18 for $336 shipped for all 4. the price before shipping was $76 per tire.

That's a pretty good price - lowest I've seen so far. I had good results from http://www.vulcantire.com ('http://www.vulcantire.com')

pinoyesv6
08-08-2005, 09:36 AM
allen he's a dealer I gotta look for a receipt and get the number for you guys
he's a motegi wheel wholesaler also
and he ships and hes got a website

he has a website? an thats mounted and balanced right? shoot. im about go up to jersey to get me some tires.

mrjaydeeone
08-09-2005, 12:10 AM

I dont think he would know me exactly
but if you want to try the guy with a silver galant that needed a replacement gunmetal 18" motegi Mr7
I dunno
last I saw him was enda last summer when I cracked a rim
I mean if you want to just say that I recommended him and all thats cool
the tire prices werent special I think thats his regular deal
unless its a show special
then you just wait til the next time you come to a show at Etown or ask one of us that's going to grab them for ya

Kalamidad
08-27-2005, 10:39 AM
called him. i don't think he remembered you Jason.

But anyways, $456, installed.

as opposed to 336 shipped at Tirerack.

Opinions?

mrjaydeeone
08-27-2005, 02:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>called him. Â*i don't think he remembered you Jason.

as opposed to 336 shipped at Tirerack. Â*

Opinions?</div>

wow how much did he want for the tires to begin with?
and if you got tirerack.com it would just be the tires? and you would have to bring them in to be mounted and balanced?

See I remember this guy at the shows in Englishtown selling the tires for 200 a set, and even selling 18" rims with tires (Motegi) and they were like 6-700 bucks

Pedro if you want to try someoneelse you can give the place a call that I give my tires from on Staten Island, and see what kinda price they would give you. 718-980-1000 - Tire Empire

dave1
08-27-2005, 04:22 PM
hey i just noticed your in NYC man fuck tire rack your near the BX , land of rims and tires and anything else your heart desires 4 cheap. I was supposed to go to NY last weekend but never did, so im gonna go up there tommorow, its sunday i dont know if i can find oyu some tires but i know for a fact i can get you some numbers that will have them cheap as dirt. I know a few places i would go right now but i dont have their number. So ill get them for you tommorow so you can give them a call. Ill talk to you about this tommorow night.

Kalamidad
08-27-2005, 05:20 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>called him. Â*i don't think he remembered you Jason.

as opposed to 336 shipped at Tirerack. Â*

Opinions?</div>

wow how much did he want for the tires to begin with?
and if you got tirerack.com it would just be the tires? and you would have to bring them in to be mounted and balanced?

See I remember this guy at the shows in Englishtown selling the tires for 200 a set, and even selling 18" rims with tires (Motegi) and they were like 6-700 bucks

Pedro if you want to try someoneelse you can give the place a call that I give my tires from on Staten Island, and see what kinda price they would give you. 718-980-1000 - Tire Empire</div>

Thanks Jason

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dave1)</div><div class='quotemain'>
hey i just noticed your in NYC man fuck tire rack your near the BX , land of rims and tires and anything else your heart desires 4 cheap. I was supposed to go to NY last weekend but never did, so im gonna go up there tommorow, its sunday i dont know if i can find oyu some tires but i know for a fact i can get you some numbers that will have them cheap as dirt. I know a few places i would go right now but i dont have their number. So ill get them for you tommorow so you can give them a call. Ill talk to you about this tommorow night.</div>

Thank you too dave.