PDA

View Full Version : Possibly gettin a Blitz kit..

o0 XeRO G 0o
10-15-2002, 04:59 PM
Well today my dad was drivin my car and when he went to park it, he cut it too close to the curb and tore the left side of the bumper completely off... it's still in one piece, but the screw holes are busted. So he said he would get me the body kit i was wanting.. but I started thinkin and I realized I needed to know if this would fit...

I was wantin to get a Blitz kit front bumper for my G. What year of the eclipse would be closest to fittin the galant? Or would a different car's Blitz kit work better? I've already tried a search and I cant find anywhere that can tell me the specs on the body kit front bumper. Any help would be highly appreciated ASAP. Thanks alot guys

seth98esT
10-15-2002, 05:46 PM
hmmm i need to let my dad drive my car more often https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

MitsuMan
10-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Even if it is the same length, the mounting points would be diffrent and with the level changes in the galant (area under the headlight screws) you would have to build that up, i say it would be cheaper to but the erebuni kit and then make changes to that kit, the lip and be modified easer then the whole kit,,,,just my .02, i speaak from someone on a low monthly college student budget....lol