PDA

View Full Version : I want to add an additional Zex Bottle..What do I need?

VegasMatt
10-15-2002, 05:38 PM
I am currently running a Zex kit on my Galant. I want to add an additional Zex Bottle, what do I need to make this work (Other than an additional bottle). https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Thanks,

Matt

Fishboy55
10-15-2002, 05:41 PM
Hey Matt...You need to talk to Shane. He's got two bottles plus a cheater under the seat (sneaky bastard). He can give you the scoop on all the fittings and remote openers you'll need. He's going by the name Kemist currently.

Chip

HeadAche
10-15-2002, 07:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am currently running a Zex kit on my Galant. Â*I want to add an additional Zex Bottle, what do I need to make this work (Other than an additional bottle). Â*:P Â*

Thanks,

Matt</div>

u want a second bottle, before i tell u what ur going to need.. i need a complete mods list, engine modz only..

VegasMatt
10-15-2002, 09:58 PM
I sent the list to you in your PMs.

Thanks!

Black2k1GTZ
10-17-2002, 10:40 PM
Besides for looks why else would you want another bottle????? Unless you add bigger jets you wont see any more power gain...I think it would be alot of money to get it all going...but you wont see any performance gain.

Marc :mg:

HeadAche
10-18-2002, 01:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Black2k1GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Besides for looks why else would you want another bottle????? Â*Unless you add bigger jets you wont see any more power gain...I think it would be alot of money to get it all going...but you wont see any performance gain.-

Marc :mg:</div>

he could still run his stock injectors but his motor wont be able to handle the added need for fuel with the amount of NO2 he is running... Adding bigger injectors would be the best thing to do because his motor could handle the amount of fuel needed to run the second bottle, if that is what he decides to do.

cdaw2001ES
10-18-2002, 09:33 PM
Well A second bottle could offer you extended range between fill ups if thats the path you are headed. Dosen't have to be increased power