PDA

View Full Version : Posting pics

cteezy
08-21-2005, 08:50 PM
how would i go about posting pics of my galant

SkylineG1
08-21-2005, 08:56 PM
click on Home then look in the middle section of the home page and the instructions are right there for you.

cardude03
08-22-2005, 12:04 AM
or to make it even easier for you, ill just copy and paste it right here for you to see.....

Announcement: How do I post pictures???
Posted: TITAN @ Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:39 pm
Ok n00b, you have your pics uploaded on cardomain.com or imgspot.com or photobucket.com right??? Ok good.

Now, go to one of the pics and RIGHT CLICK on it. Then select PROPERTIES and TRIPLE CLICK the ADDRESS(URL) to HIGHLIGHT the whole address. RIGHT CLICK once more on the HIGHLIGHTED area and click COPY.

YOU ARE HALF WAY THERE, N00B!!!!!!!!

Come back here and make a post just like you did before, but this time it will have meaning, not just a dopey n00b question!!!

First CLICK in the message box and make sure you are ready to type. Then PRESS CTRL V, and the link will be pasted. Then HIGHLIGHT in any way you feel confortable with. NOTICE just above the message window, there is a BUTTON that is labeled IMG. CLICK it ONCE while your link is HIGHLIGHTED. This will put a code around your link, so dont freak out. Now you are ready to add TEXT or CLICK SUBMIT and see your beautiful picture!!

BTW, hi, welcome, where are you from?

marylandman35
08-22-2005, 07:52 PM
what'z up fella's