PDA

View Full Version : My worst car day

BottomBoy
08-22-2005, 02:29 AM
well i open the door to drive to work when i see this horible ink stain on my car seat. I Panic, i have to get it off, so i take a wet towlette and it only smears it! No i scream.

Then later at work car starts to overheat AGAIN (rember my other post) after gettin thermostat fixed or whatever. What is it with galant and overheating?!?

What to do, i read rubbing alchohol will eventually take ink stain off, and bringing it back to place about overheating.

ArtyG
08-22-2005, 07:24 PM
You could give hairspray a try...?

BottomBoy
08-22-2005, 09:57 PM
My dad said there was hardly no transmission fluid and antifreeze, so he filled em up and its all good.

Rubbing alchohol did the trick, u can still kinda see the spot but MUCH better than it was, plus it was a lot, ink was dripping all night...

seth98esT
08-22-2005, 10:04 PM
If you wer low on antifreeze, you either have a leak or you are burning it somewhere(maybe the headgasket is on its way out). Or it just hasnt been filled in years?

Ive had worse days, try skipping timing, bending at least 12 valves, and no job or money to fix it haha. However much of a bad day that you have had someone else has had a worse day https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif