PDA

View Full Version : another electrical problem :-x

Sowndwayv
08-23-2005, 05:51 PM
for some reason my right side front turn signal dosnt come on. the gauge cluster and air controls dont light up with the accessory light either. i noticed though, whenever the blinker is on, it flashes, but it dosnt stay on. any ideas?

there is a 10amp fuse under the hood that keeps blowing out for some reason. the symbol looks as if its for the blinkers, but then when i changed it out, it was a no go.

raw0055
08-23-2005, 09:11 PM
i got the same problem!!!!

Kalamidad
08-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Not sure what to tell you guys...sounds pretty complicated...I had a similar problem a while back due to an disconnected cable in my cabin fuse box, but i wasn't the one that fixed it. I say have you electrical systems inspected...that may pin point the area or areas of problem.

pinoyesv6
08-24-2005, 03:42 PM
have you done anything electrical lately? from wiring up new lights to maybe moving a wire so you can fit something in your car.

Sowndwayv
08-25-2005, 01:58 AM
yeah i installed a deck about a week ago. everything else seems to work fine besides the gauges and passenger side blinker. i have a feeling its the same problem them. also i noticed my electrical control for my rear view mirrors dont work anymore either :shock:

pinoyesv6
08-25-2005, 09:58 PM
check the connections for the deck. maybe one of the wires are crossed or are shorting out.

Sowndwayv
08-28-2005, 05:27 AM
well the gauges and passenger blinker are all good now. just made sore all the wires were unexposed and covered well. the other problem i still have though, is that my side mirror control dosnt work? any suggestions?