PDA

View Full Version : inquring fiberglass door panels

fatal1
08-24-2005, 04:29 PM
whats up everyone i saw a few pictures of fiberglassed door panels and i am thinking about doing it myself i have not done too much glass work and was wondering if someone could post up a quick tutorial.
i am also thinking about wrapping them but i definately like the look of the fiberglass more
my interior is tan i added leather seats but i still have the cloth panels because i got a deal from the dealership because there were a few burnholes when i baught it but i really liked the perticular car so i got it and some money off because i was going to replace these items

also if anyone could suggest what color i should paint it when its done
i am going for a black and tan look like a good beer https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
i painted all my trim black already and am not really sure whether the door panels would take away the look from he trim if i painted them black also or if i should do them tan or something else my exterior is white but i dont really want to color match it with it because eventually i am getting a body kit and am not sure whether i will change the color by then pluse white tan and black doesnt sound too good

thanks for all your help in advance