PDA

View Full Version : just got a 05 galant se

steve18sccc
08-27-2005, 02:41 PM
i just traded my 03 galant es for a 05 galant se i got black leather with black interior i was just want to say whats up anyone else got the se i just wanted to see what some of you guys thought of it i like the interior and the radio set up and i like the 4 wheel disc brakes on the car.

9G
08-27-2005, 03:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve18sccc)</div><div class='quotemain'>i just traded my 03 galant es for a 05 galant se i got Â*black leather with black interior i was just want to say whats up anyone else got the se i just wanted to see what some of you guys thought of it i like the interior and the radio set up and i like the 4 wheel disc brakes on the car.</div>

Nice. You have the SE and I have the ES. I wish mine came with some leatha.

You know, that tailight that looks like altezas are ugly https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif . I have the Red taillight and will sacrifice it if you would like to trade taillights https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif Just take it easy with the handbrake cause its still uses a drum inside the caliper and those brake shoes are crammed in that small place and will be harder to replace. Anyhow, enjoy.

BTW, it ways alot but its great when on the highway. Youll hit 110mph+ and don't even know it.

BigMike
08-27-2005, 03:22 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve18sccc)</div><div class='quotemain'>i just traded my 03 galant es for a 05 galant se i got Â*black leather with black interior i was just want to say whats up anyone else got the se i just wanted to see what some of you guys thought of it i like the interior and the radio set up and i like the 4 wheel disc brakes on the car.</div>

Cool shit steve...i'm not on long island anymore...so you gonna have to post some pics

dave1
08-27-2005, 04:13 PM

cool, im not a fan of the 9g but atleast you got one thats loaded. Hows the power? does the car feel strong? How bout ground control? I just dont like the 9g because of the looks but i am wondering if mitsubishi made up for that with overall performance.

steve18sccc
08-28-2005, 12:54 PM
in my opinion the handles better making turns than the 8g it is wider than the 8g it just takes a while getting use to it i have not really gotten a chance yet to test the power behing it but i think the only thing in my opinion that i don't like it the side view mirrors i cannot get used to them they seem smaller that the 8g one so i am having a problem ajusting them. overall i think the 9g rides and handles very well i will post up pictures tommorrow of the g