PDA

View Full Version : Avic n1???

jacquesfp
08-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Does anyone know how to install the avic n1 navigation system and bypass the security for dvds to play while in drive???

Dominicano
08-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Does anyone know how to install the avic n1 navigation system and bypass the security for dvds to play while in drive???

I belive it will be the solid green wire you will need to look at the manual. The wire that they specify for you to connect to the e-brake will need to be ground somewhere else.

fatal1
08-30-2005, 11:25 PM
yes he is correct that is the wire but it will only work if you do not upgrade to the new nav disks as that will intergrate the new gyroscope feature which is nearly impossible to bypass and can harm the unit and will without doubt void the warranty

good luck

if the nav disks were upgraded the only way to watch dvds etc would be to attach an additional dvd player or use the rear view camera method and im not positive on how that works but i know that the writing objects are closer then they appear shows on the screen and can be quite annoying

galant2k0
10-22-2006, 10:54 PM
I have the Avic N-1 in my galant, and if your unit has had the updated map disks installed, you need to send it to pioneer to have them "flash" the hardrive. Otherwise just hook up the solid LIGHT GREEN wire from behind the unit to the black wire and u will be good

fatal1
10-22-2006, 11:34 PM
HOLY.....old post lol

Calipso
10-23-2006, 08:11 PM
HOLY.....old post lol

and in the incorrect forum. You do not ask questions in the tutorial section. :-?