PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket foglights

invertedzero
10-07-2005, 03:04 PM
hey guys any of you added any aftermarket foglights? i was just wondering if any of you tapped it to the drl so it could shut off? any help would be nice thanks

cardude03
10-07-2005, 08:31 PM
i know LosAngelesRider has some angel eye Foglights on his 9G, and he even set it up to where when his blinker is on, the angel eye blinks as well, but i have no idea about his DRL's

lonestar22
10-08-2005, 12:20 AM
y is this in the performance section?

invertedzero
10-08-2005, 09:02 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonestar22)</div><div class='quotemain'>y is this in the performance section?</div>

Customizing Your 9G
This forum contains all CUSTOMIZING related Q&A's, such as Lights (taillights, headlights, turn indicators, clear corners, etc) Spoilers & Ground FX kits, Interior and Exterior modifications, Seat kits, Chroming, Wire covers, Gauges and more

that's what it says on the topic

mrjaydeeone
10-08-2005, 02:32 PM
I moved it yesterday from the performance section to the customizing section

9G
10-11-2005, 03:13 PM
I have a sylvania xenarc 5400k HID aux lights if that counts.

dusthead
07-04-2006, 09:52 AM
just bought some aftermarket fogs for my 9g. 7 color changing halo, and fog light. comes with upgraded H3 bulbs that you have to replace in the light yourself. bought them on ebay, said they came with OEM fitmet bracket but that was bullshit....so as soon as i figure out some custom brackets they'll be in. but anyways they fit nicely into the OEM slots. 9ft of cable and remote with sticky backing for placing it somewhere near the driver....fun part will be running it through the firewall when i have no clue where **edited** the hole is....any help??

firewall? anyone?

da1085
07-04-2006, 10:00 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dusthead)</div><div class='quotemain'>just bought some aftermarket fogs for my 9g. Â*7 color changing halo, and fog light. Â*comes with upgraded H3 bulbs that you have to replace in the light yourself. Â*bought them on ebay, said they came with OEM fitmet bracket but that was bullshit....so as soon as i figure out some custom brackets they'll be in. Â*but anyways they fit nicely into the OEM slots. Â*9ft of cable and remote with sticky backing for placing it somewhere near the driver....fun part will be running it through the firewall when i have no clue where it is....any help??

firewall? Â*anyone?</div>

i would think that your firewall will have some cables running through them.....most of the time that cable will go through a rubber peice....you can try to sqeeze your wire between the rubber peice and cable....then go inside the car and finish up your wiring.

i hope that helps......oh also your firewall is the wall between the engine and the cabin.....j/k