PDA

View Full Version : maimi turbo and 5 spd help

datdude305
10-10-2005, 01:00 PM
i am tierd of all the mommy bought me a srt 4 or a mazda speed proto
or a tc thats stock but can beat your car :cry:

i am paying all my debt and i am going into debt agin going turbo and 5spd

i got a cousin who owns a junkyard so its cheaper if you need something from there ill see what i can do but they will help me at the junk yard geting all this stuff and the lik a week later after i get everything cleaned and organized install it on the G

who in miami has done a 5 spd swap and or a turbo job :twisted:

Hodgson316
10-10-2005, 02:20 PM
soltero112 was/is/mightnotbe doing swap... i'll be doing it in the near future 8)

seth98esT
10-10-2005, 07:10 PM
shane "did" it as well, or had a shop do it, he doesnt like to talk about it or show pictures.

Joaltava
10-10-2005, 07:37 PM
well i am in the process of doing the 7g 5 speed swap to my car but its taking me too damn long due to some financial issues i keep having due to an identity theft they did on my wife :cry:

Joaltava
10-10-2005, 07:43 PM
also if ur cousing owns a junkyard why dont you have him try and get a eclipse turbo car and swap everything off it but thats if you own a 7g if you own a 8g then have him try and get a VR-4 or an evo so you can get the turbo from them which are strong turbos or the whole engine from the evo

peanotation
10-10-2005, 08:46 PM
also if ur cousing owns a junkyard why dont you have him try and get a eclipse turbo car and swap everything off it but thats if you own a 7g if you own a 8g then have him try and get a VR-4 or an evo so you can get the turbo from them which are strong turbos or the whole engine from the evo

great suggestion. if he's got a junk yard he can just "give" you the cars you need. 8g = 3g; 7g = 2g turbo. hook it up.

4-G-rim
10-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I suggest though you can get the "main" parts (turbo, manifold, injectors) used just make sure they are in good condition. I would and strongly suggest getting all gaskets, oil feed & return lines, piping BRAND new....re using used gaskets, lines, misc will just haunt you with problems.