PDA

View Full Version : RalliArt parts??

99GalantOn18s
10-18-2002, 02:19 AM
does anyone know where we can get RalliArt parts here in AMERICA?? not japan, uk, australia, zimbabwe, sudan, new zealand, ecudaor... but here... help me out... i want like... stickers, emblems, oil or radiator caps... anything else...

Fishboy55
10-18-2002, 05:48 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99GalantOn18s)</div><div class='quotemain'>does anyone know where we can get RalliArt parts here in AMERICA?? not japan, uk, australia, zimbabwe, sudan, new zealand, ecudaor... but here... help me out... i want like... stickers, emblems, oil or radiator caps... anything else...</div>
Yep, Contact Mitch at APParts. They are in Phoenix, are one of RPW's main distributors and have a good selection of Ralliart stuff. Keep in mind that it has to be imported, so their prices might seem a bit higher, but the import costs are included in their prices. No add-ons. Mitch is a great guy to deal with, very reputable and honest. Here's a link to the Ralliart stuff, but check out the rest of the site. Be sure and tell them you're from TGC. Click Here! ('http://apparts.netfirms.com/ralliart.html')

Chip