View Full Version : turning signal

jp3ple5soul
10-25-2005, 03:24 PM
i got a problem wit my turning signals they dont work for either side but my hazard lights work fine umm a friend of my father's said it might be the turn signal relay but i can't find it any information would be helpful at this point thanks in advance

IceDouTGaLanT
10-25-2005, 04:13 PM
that happend ti my right side, only the hazard worded no turns..i got an new socket from an TGC member who parte dout his G and installed it, now its perfect guess the socket went bad..hope that helps..it might be the relay but im just leetin u kno what i did in my event

SuperGALANT
10-25-2005, 04:16 PM
look at the dash, using just turn signals do the green indicators come on? if not check flasher.. what year and ill give u wiring and location diagrams

Proto
10-25-2005, 05:11 PM
check the fuse and relay?

jp3ple5soul
10-25-2005, 05:19 PM
its a 1995 umm i check the fuse and its fine i cant find the relay and mine was stuck to the rite also at first then my father change the the part on the stierin wheel i guess that the socket and after that it hasnt worked for either side it wont turn the lights on inside or outside for either rigthe or left

SkylineG1
10-30-2005, 03:05 AM
You may need a new blinker unit. Stop by Autozone and ask them for the correct one for your car.