PDA

View Full Version : Wetshine Interior Paint

Ghost Beat
10-18-2002, 04:47 PM
hey all i did somethign i rather regret but it was needed at the time long story short my interior is a wee bit messed up well if anyone here saw it they wouldnt think much of it but i babby the hell out of my car and now im planning on redoing the whole interior this winter including some tenzo r seats or recaro's possibly the thing is im looking for some info on "wetshine paintjob" for interior's anyone know what im talkin about? the glossy finish for interiors of cars if i had a pic id upload it ill look for one in a little bit so if anyone have a pic please post so others know what im talking about my question is how much of a price can i look to pay i plan on going around to the shop thats gona do my paintjob but im just curious as to what to pay...
thanx in advance guys

Ghost Beat
10-19-2002, 10:50 PM
wow 37 views and 0 replies lol

Dominicano
10-20-2002, 11:06 AM
when you say Wetshine paintjob you mean making your dash look smooth like a baby's butt? you got to explain a little more, you trying to change the color for your interior? foliatec sells a good product if you wanna do it yourself.

TJC
10-20-2002, 11:24 AM
"Don't read, lol. No info here!"

I did a search for "wetshine" on Google and it only came up with lipstick. :lauging:

Ghost Beat
10-22-2002, 09:43 PM
ya the kind that makes our interior as shiny as a baby's but not just the peices im doing it all the headliner and carpet me and a friend can tackle owr selfs the front seats are gona go bye bye and be replaced with some racing bucket seats dunno wich brand yet then the rear seat im gona have apolstered to match the rest of the interior but i dont trust my self with the paint so its gona have to go to a shop the term "wetshine" i got off the old boards someone talked about it all i know is it makes the interior look like its molded of fiberglass and shiny as....well you know the term