PDA

View Full Version : High mount stoplight

uniquegalant
10-19-2002, 02:09 PM
I want to cut out the word "GALANT" into my high mount stoplight. Has Anybody done this or does anybody know how to do this, please help me out :? Thanks!

mrjaydeeone
10-19-2002, 02:53 PM
I have yet to do this yet.,...but it seems like you should be cutting it out of a piece of vinyl

pinoyesv6
10-20-2002, 04:47 PM
i kinda did that. mine said "blue bear" instead of GALANT but yea the brake light is held in by two bolts in the trunk. its brass colored and is right next to the bulb for the light. remove the bulb and socket, remove the two bolts and go in the passenger cabin and get the brake light out

uniquegalant
10-21-2002, 01:45 PM
No, I know how to get the brake light out. I wanted some feed back on how it was done, How to get the word GALANT to read on my brake light.
thanks thought! 8)

pinoyesv6
10-21-2002, 06:42 PM
No, I know how to get the brake light out. I wanted some feed back on how it was done, How to get the word GALANT to read on my brake light.
thanks thought! 8)

uhm i think the GALANT emblem for the 6g might work. im not sure. if it does, its gonna be a tight fit. another option is to get poster board or cardboard wood, or even vinyl and cutting the GALANT letters out.