PDA

View Full Version : whatta ya guys think of these rims?

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
11-22-2005, 04:15 PM
do u guys like these. they are on ebay for $440.00. I thought a good price...
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/710/wheels0uq.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2170/wheels17lp.jpg
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4241/wheels28yj.jpg

krispy03
11-22-2005, 04:23 PM
food for pot holes

shaneb
11-22-2005, 04:24 PM
that is just way way way to much bling bling for me :pukey:

devgrp
11-22-2005, 04:25 PM
They look nice, but I'm not into chrome.

qnz
11-22-2005, 04:55 PM
vsr = very shitty rims?? they look ok tho. but chrome in the winter?? snow??

VegasMatt
11-22-2005, 05:11 PM
What do the people on the Maxima forums say?

Lazarus
11-22-2005, 05:15 PM
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Oh Matt you slay me....

Honestly they look like they'd be better suited on a truck.

Dominicano
11-22-2005, 05:31 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>What do the people on the Maxima forums say?</div>

You almost made me shoke on my spit on that one!

PR8GG
11-22-2005, 05:33 PM
I think they will look good on the Datsun.... oh, my bad,...the Nissan.

Serstylz2
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
i think they are pretty dope, black Max w. Chrome would look good

TexasMade
11-22-2005, 06:16 PM
i like them. like Serstylz2 said, black on chrome looks good.

playa759
11-22-2005, 07:13 PM
I like em,,,nuttin like a shiny black car with bling...but you betta be realll careful of the road and curbs

Proto
11-22-2005, 07:25 PM
how does nissan maxima and mitsubishi galant mix? they dont.

cremeofthecrop
11-22-2005, 07:56 PM
good one proto, think this should be posted on maxima.org

BigMike
11-23-2005, 08:09 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>What do the people on the Maxima forums say?</div>

You kill me everytime...but that is a good question...

Dina, last i heard you have a Maxi-pad, not a Galant...so why don't you ask thier opinion?

shaneb
11-23-2005, 08:12 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMike)</div><div class='quotemain'>last i heard you have a Maxi-pad</div>

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smilegrin:

jusmills
11-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Black and chrome look good on big luxo cars...like a S500/600 IMO...not really into that look on a maxima...if it were my money I'd do the following: forget the clear tail light idea, forget the chrome, go with some niteshades and darken the tails, get some gloss black rims with a nice polished lip, tint, and a drop and look real incognito, or get some nice looking regular alloy rims (ie look at pinoys RH rims or if you have $$$ some BBS-LMs), drop and tint just have the car look clean..

But then again I'm just one person, I'd say if you want to buy the chrome it its your money...what does it matter what anyone else thinks anyway, you're the only one that has to live with your decisions...

shaneb
11-23-2005, 08:54 AM
i'd just trade it on another Galant, but that's just me. :smilegrin:

11-23-2005, 09:49 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jusmills)</div><div class='quotemain'>Black and chrome look good on big luxo cars...like a S500/600 IMO...not really into that look on a maxima...if it were my money I'd do the following: Â*forget the clear tail light idea, forget the chrome, go with some niteshades and darken the tails, get some gloss black rims with a nice polished lip, tint, and a drop and look real incognito, or get some nice looking regular alloy rims (ie look at pinoys RH rims or if you have $$$ some BBS-LMs), drop and tint just have the car look clean..

But then again I'm just one person, I'd say if you want to buy the chrome it its your money...what does it matter what anyone else thinks anyway, you're the only one that has to live with your decisions...</div>

U guys just crack each otha up, but i could really give a fuck less what u flamers wanna say!!! Just wanna start anotha flame war, but aint gunna work... :roll: :roll: :roll: Jusmills i agree with you. Black rims would look hot. Im not buying these rims, i just wanted to see what ya guys thought. The guys on max.org thought the same thing, bout the balck rims with the polished lip. I have alotta choices, dunno what i wanna do yet! Thanks for your input, for those of you who stayed on the fucking topic :wink:

cremeofthecrop
11-23-2005, 10:13 AM
<span style='color:darkblue'>U guys just crack each otha up, but i could really give a fuck less what u flamers wanna say!!! </span>

so y ask our opinion then? like we give 2 about what you like or not?

11-23-2005, 10:19 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>
so y ask our opinion then? like we give 2 about what you like or not?</div>
No, its one thing to state if u like the rims or not, its all about opinion, and i like that. Im glad people said they liked it or not, but so what i own a maxima, theres otha people on this galant website who dont own galants and are still on here, but no, you have to start with me...Like "why dont i ask Maxima.org what they think". Blah blah blah. I did that, im one there too. Its not like i wanted to get rid of my Galant. Car meant the world to me. The reason i am still here, is because i gained alotta friendships threw here, and i do like it here, because i do learn alot. But i am sick and tired of everytime i post something, on the topic of cars, it always turns into this, and it is very sickining. So i dont care if u give a shit about me or not, because i getta lotta PM's with people who do care!

ChikagoGTZ
11-23-2005, 10:27 AM

Pwnt

11-23-2005, 10:28 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>What do the people on the Maxima forums say?</div>

Pwnt</div>
If you think so :roll:

keithert
11-23-2005, 10:43 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:))</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>
No, its one thing to state if u like the rims or not, its all about opinion, and i like that. Im glad people said they liked it or not, but so what i own a maxima, theres otha people on this galant website who dont own galants and are still on here, but no, you have to start with me...Like "why dont i ask Maxima.org what they think". Blah blah blah. I did that, im one there too. Its not like i wanted to get rid of my Galant. Car meant the world to me. The reason i am still here, is because i gained alotta friendships threw here, and i do like it here, because i do learn alot. But i am sick and tired of everytime i post something, on the topic of cars, it always turns into this, and it is very sickining. So i dont care if u give a shit about me or not, because i getta lotta PM's with people who do care!</div>

I'm glad you are still with us. This form needs more hot chicks! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

ChikagoGTZ
11-23-2005, 10:49 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keithert)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:))</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>
No, its one thing to state if u like the rims or not, its all about opinion, and i like that. Im glad people said they liked it or not, but so what i own a maxima, theres otha people on this galant website who dont own galants and are still on here, but no, you have to start with me...Like "why dont i ask Maxima.org what they think". Blah blah blah. I did that, im one there too. Its not like i wanted to get rid of my Galant. Car meant the world to me. The reason i am still here, is because i gained alotta friendships threw here, and i do like it here, because i do learn alot. But i am sick and tired of everytime i post something, on the topic of cars, it always turns into this, and it is very sickining. So i dont care if u give a shit about me or not, because i getta lotta PM's with people who do care!</div>

I'm glad you are still with us. This form needs more hot chicks! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif</div>

Keith, I'm on my way to pick you up at work, we're heading to Lenscrafters.

11-23-2005, 10:57 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keithert)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:))</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I'm glad you are still with us. This form needs more hot chicks! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif</div>

Keith, I'm on my way to pick you up at work, we're heading to Lenscrafters.</div>
Im on my way to pic you up and bring you to nursery school, grow up :roll: And thank you Keith :wink:

cremeofthecrop
11-23-2005, 11:26 AM
could pic me up and get with me :roll:

Donovan
11-23-2005, 11:42 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:))</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keithert)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:))</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Keith, I'm on my way to pick you up at work, we're heading to Lenscrafters.</div>
Im on my way to pic you up and bring you to nursery school, grow up :roll: And thank you Keith :wink:</div>

Hey , uhm..havent talked with you in a while but those rims are extrememly flashy.. and sexy RAWR get em

g-ridda
11-23-2005, 12:14 PM
they hot man get them WTF is too much bling? wutever them hot jus make sure u drop your car to give it that dope look

Proto
11-23-2005, 11:45 PM
so y ask our opinion then? like we give 2 about what you like or not?
No, its one thing to state if u like the rims or not, its all about opinion, and i like that. Im glad people said they liked it or not, but so what i own a maxima, theres otha people on this galant website who dont own galants and are still on here, but no, you have to start with me...Like "why dont i ask Maxima.org what they think". Blah blah blah. I did that, im one there too. Its not like i wanted to get rid of my Galant. Car meant the world to me. The reason i am still here, is because i gained alotta friendships threw here, and i do like it here, because i do learn alot. But i am sick and tired of everytime i post something, on the topic of cars, it always turns into this, and it is very sickining. So i dont care if u give a shit about me or not, because i getta lotta PM's with people who do care!

ok so go away then?

cremeofthecrop
11-24-2005, 10:05 AM
co sign

ChikagoGTZ
11-24-2005, 11:46 AM
Ratified.

11-24-2005, 05:46 PM
:laughing: Not goin n-e-where :laughing:

seth98esT
11-24-2005, 06:06 PM
I think they are nasty...Unless they are 24s going on a SUV...

11-24-2005, 07:04 PM
I think they are nasty...Unless they are 24s going on a SUV...
:wink: To each is own :wink:

milo111000
11-25-2005, 01:26 AM
if this conversation was in the streets, man they'd be shootin.....right.....about......now...

cremeofthecrop
11-25-2005, 01:49 AM
more fugly pix

BigMike
11-25-2005, 08:06 AM
i see this topic gettin locked realllll soon....

ZigenScarface
11-25-2005, 10:12 AM
i think they look pretty nice, im not too into chrome but they would look nice on a black car