PDA

View Full Version : 8g turbo question

galantking07
11-29-2005, 07:28 PM
alright well i was intending to sell my car as im sure many of you have seen my post on here but i realized the hard way that reselling a galant is not fun and then someone on a forum site tried to argue with me that turboing the galant would be unrealistic.. so i have decided that instead of selling for a turbo car i will begin a turbo project on the galant.. so i have a couple questions.. one i have done alot of research and have found numerous places where i could find parts to build my own kit but wouldnt it be a safer option to go with the tearstone kit? plus i think it would be cheaper because if i go with an already put together kit then my sponsors will cover a larger percentage of it but my real question is once i get the kit is there anyone around the tampa area on here that can install the kit for me??? i would even be willing to drive to orlando if i had to in order to get help i just dont want to mess with it my self... im not asking for it to be for free obviously but i would like to find someone who has done this before and someone i can trust also if i get the kit this means that i will be selling the nitrous kit that is one my car right now it is an adjustable 35-55-75 hp kit by Dynotuned and a full purge kit so if anyone is intrested make me some offers on that thanks guys

pinoyesv6
11-29-2005, 08:36 PM
i believe tearstone is in the central florida region and would be perfect i think if you got one of their kits.

galantking07
11-29-2005, 08:43 PM
yeah i emailed them and made sure that there basic kit would work on the i4 engine its amazing price 2200 or something for a kit that includes a front mount is rediculous but they dont install to do they? cause thats the bigger issue is finding a way to get it in the car i mean i have someone who tunes but i need an installer and i dont trust alot of the shops down here so any help in that direction i would greatly apreciate it