PDA

View Full Version : Greddy Turbo

cdaw2001ES
08-11-2002, 10:35 PM
Will the Gready turbo kit , bolt to the Eclips turbo manifold, that happens to fit our car.
And will it blow in to our exsiting Throttle Body?

JT

pinoyesv6
08-12-2002, 07:47 AM
it will work in a way. if you do that kit, you are wasting a whole lot of money. since you still need to fabtricate many of the parts, those parts are included in many of the turbo kits made for the 3g though

cdaw2001ES
08-12-2002, 08:20 AM
Whenb you say 3G you mean Eclipse. Right? Refersh my education , by telling me what that has to do with the Galant.. Is the 3G, the same as my 8G?
And if so - Where are the I4 kits?

JT

pinoyesv6
08-12-2002, 08:47 AM
Whenb you say 3G you mean Eclipse. Right? Refersh my education , by telling me what that has to do with the Galant.. Is the 3G, the same as my 8G?
And if so - Where are the I4 kits?

JT

remember this, whenever i say 3g (and i say it alot) i am reffering to the 3rd generation mitsubishi eclipse. any other car any my answer would sound stupid. just to let every1 know.

as for what does that have to do with your galant. they're pretty much the same except for that that galant's engine bays' a lil bit bigger

as to where to find them, you'll find alot on a search on google. but Doug's Dynopower and mph unlimited has some too