PDA

View Full Version : Ne 02 LS V-6 what should be my first mods?

BigB
10-20-2002, 05:22 PM
Hey everyone so glad I finally found this place,

I just found this website almost like I just bought my car, but I got it in Aug, just felt comfy now with doing anything with it. I wanna know what you all think the first mod should be? I think I'll go with a visual mod first cuz my pocket book is hurting a bit. I had a 00 Eclipse before this care and I did some work to it which I really liked but I'm scard to do anything to this car myself cuz I plan on keeping it around alot longer. I know for sure I'm getting all the windows tinted first thing but what do you all think should be my next mod? I'd love to get thoes tight gagues however if I understand right they won't fit my car right? Also with my Eclipse I knew i drove a 3G but with this on what is it an 8 or 9 generation? THanks for the help. Also if anyone has replaced the intake vents with mesh can you please post a picture? thanks again.

Brandon

BGR
10-20-2002, 05:32 PM
Well, Welcome to The Galant Center Brandon. I would have said something in your first post but it was sort of confusing. I didn't know if you had a Galant, Eclipse and this care? What is a care? Anyhow, welcome and I'm glad you found THE place that has the answers to your questions. TGC will be celebrating it's 3rd anniversary in a couple months and we are listed as the #1 website in all the most popular search engines when you use the word Galant or Mitsubishi Galant.

Before you start with your tons of questions, I implore you to start reading through the forums. Every week a new person comes on and asks "What should I do first?" So I hope you understand that after answering the same question over and over, people start to get a little offended.

1) You have an 8th Generation Galant. I placed it in the Forum header. You should have seen it when you click on it to post your message. 99 - 2003. 8th Generation.

2) I'm not going to go into what you need to do first because you said you already had a 3G Eclipse, so you're not new to having a car. You know what you like, you know what you like to see. Start with what you can afford.

3) Read through the forums and use the Search feature at the top of each page. Enter a topic and your answer will appear.

4) EL Gauges - for the 2002 - 2003 Galants, you can buy the 99 - 2001 gauge bezels to replace yours and then those Reverse EL guages will work with your model '03 Galant. These bezels come in carbon fiber or brushed aluminum.

That's about it. Hope you enjoy your stay.

BGR

Sarah
10-20-2002, 06:13 PM
clear your corners.....I have a 2002, and you can see my pictures......ITS FREE