PDA

View Full Version : Tunning your G

solofantasy
12-14-2005, 07:32 PM
guys, I heard alot about tunning your G is probably the bestway to get some preformace.

so, what you mean by "tunning"?

do i go to Mitsubishi Dealer and pay them to "tune"?

I have a 03 G ES I4.... yes, stock... so.. how much will I get if I tune that G up? :?:

pinoyesv6
12-14-2005, 07:35 PM
if you car is stock, then there isn't really anythign to tune.

if you had a piggyback computer you could tune that.

if you had adjustable cam gears you could tune that

if you had an adjustable suspension, you could tune that.

but with just a stock car, the car tunes itself pretty much

shiznit013
12-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Well... there is one thing that you can tune with a stock car. In the center of your dash, there is an amplitude modulation/frequency modulation device. By undoing the DC-shift of the amplitude modulating receiver with a capacitor, you can get a carrier signal... JUST THE WAY IT WAS SENT! Now if you really want to get into the technical stuff... frequency modulation is the way to go--its wideband capabilities are far superior to that of amplitude modulation in signal noise reduction. Who wouldn't want that!?

amnbrueckner
12-15-2005, 03:28 AM
:mrgreen: :shock: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif :rockon: :hhg: :laughing: :explode:
wow I thought I was at work for a minute ROFL

Jet Black
12-15-2005, 11:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shiznit013)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well... there is one thing that you can tune with a stock car. Â*In the center of your dash, there is an amplitude modulation/frequency modulation device. Â*By undoing the DC-shift of the amplitude modulating receiver with a capacitor, you can get a carrier signal... JUST THE WAY IT WAS SENT! Â*Now if you really want to get into the technical stuff... frequency modulation is the way to go--its wideband capabilities are far superior to that of amplitude modulation in signal noise reduction. Â*Who wouldn't want that!?</div>

hahaha https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

juan18_c
12-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaha Good One!!!!!!!! I want to MODULATE MY CAPACITOR!! LOLOLOLOL

theblackpearl
12-15-2005, 01:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(solofantasy)</div><div class='quotemain'>guys, I heard alot about tunning your G is probably the bestway to get some preformace.

so, what you mean by "tunning"?

do i go to Mitsubishi Dealer and pay them to "tune"?

I have a 03 G ES I4.... yes, stock... so.. how much will I get if I tune that G up? :?:</div>

pinoy said it best but yeah you need to at least have some adjustable, "tunable" mods done to your car in order for you to be able to tune anything to see gains from it. if your car is stock dont waste your time or money. if you want to see any real hp gains for your g you have three choices.. turbo, supercharger, or nitrous. do one of these three things then get it dyno tuned usin an safc or emanage. just do some searching and research if you want any "noticable" power gains and youll find some answers man..good luck

and that capacitor mod works wonders!!!!!

peanotation
12-15-2005, 01:08 PM
tuning means adjusting or modifying to achieve the results you want. so if your G is stock then it's already tuned to it's fullest potential. can't tune if there's nothing to adjust.