PDA

View Full Version : Rims and squeeking noise?

asalem97
10-20-2002, 07:54 PM
Ok, Ive just put a set of used 17x7 Enkei RS6's with Yokohama Avid H4's on my g, and now I'm hearing a squeeking noise from my front drivers wheel when I hit bumps. It kinda sounds like a blown shock, could the rims have caused this to happen? There's also a squeeking noise when I move my steering wheel when the cars not moving. Besides this for some reason the bolts on my front passenger wheel keep loosening up and I can feel and hear it. Ive stopped three time alreay to retighten them. I dont think all these problems are related but im pretty worried. If anyone has had any of these things happen please respond.

pinoyesv6
10-20-2002, 07:57 PM
first of all for that bolt that you keep having to tighten, uhm i'd remove the wheel and make sure that the nut or the lug itself is not stripped. that can cause it to come loose. o yea torque it up to spec, that would make sure it won't come off if nothing else is wrong.

as for the squeeking, i'd put on maybe the stockers and see if you can still hear it, it could just be from the tires....