PDA

View Full Version : center cap

iz310
12-20-2005, 08:05 PM
im pissed. someone stole the center cap of my factory rim. my rim comes from a 2003 mitsu. eclipse 16in. can any one help me find a replacement. the dealer wants $28 w/ the clip.

ChikagoGTZ
12-20-2005, 08:23 PM
How the fuck did they get it out?

305Ggirl
12-20-2005, 08:33 PM
I have the same problem, except its not my rim and its not a factory one but soomeone stole my bf's center cap. Stuff happens. I'm trying to buy one, dont really care how much it costs cause all i want is to see him happy...but im having a hard time finding it...

ChikagoGTZ
12-20-2005, 08:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(305Ggirl)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the same problem, except its not my rim and its not a factory one but soomeone stole my bf's center cap. Stuff happens. I'm trying to buy one, dont really care how much it costs cause all i want is to see him happy...but im having a hard time finding it...</div>

Post a photo of the rim, we'll help find it for you. And you sound like a good girlfriend...

305Ggirl
12-20-2005, 08:40 PM
its an 18'' RSL Mase white ...hope that helps. I emailed RSL service ppl...no response, ill call after christmas. Thanks!

pinoyesv6
12-20-2005, 09:14 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>How the fuck did they get it out?</div>

thats what im thinking. with all the mitsubishi wheels i've had, the center caps come out from the back. so to steal a center cap you'd have to jack up the car, remove the wheel and take out the centercap

ChikagoGTZ
12-20-2005, 09:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChikagoGTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>How the fuck did they get it out?</div>

thats what im thinking. with all the mitsubishi wheels i've had, the center caps come out from the back. so to steal a center cap you'd have to jack up the car, remove the wheel and take out the centercap</div>

Exactly, I've had the retainer spring rust and breat, but the cap just bounced around in there....I'm impressed with their theivery skillz.

Ed
12-21-2005, 01:07 AM
anyone know where to get a center cap for a Neeper Haaz? Nobody has one or they want 50 bucks for one cap?

Ed
12-30-2005, 04:27 AM
bump

Alexey
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm still riding without center caps on my rear wheels. Giovanna makes my wheels and they want $60 for one cap :x This being the case and the Christmas just passed, I'm prolly not getting those any time soon :cry: