PDA

View Full Version : Right Front Blinker Bulb.

Big H Killa
10-21-2002, 09:28 AM
Alright I have a 2000 ES. Umm my problem is that the right front blinker bulb the one that has the two filliments doesn't work correctly.But the thing is it's not the bulb. The reason I know it's not the bulb is I tried the bulb on the right side and it worked fine. But what's the weird thing is the the blinker filliment of the bulb works but when you turn the healights on the bulbs second filliment is supposed to turn on but it doesn't. If I need to explain this better please let me know. If anyone knows a solution please tell me.

Nick VR4
10-21-2002, 09:34 AM
check all connections are good in the socket and on loom

Big H Killa
10-21-2002, 09:59 AM
I did check. I checked with a voltage meter. But when I went to check the wire that turns the bulb on with the headlights no power from it at all. and I don't know where to start looking from there. Please help this really annoys me.

Big H Killa
10-21-2002, 06:52 PM
People please help I need help on this one b/c I'm getting really frustrated with this and it's bothering me like someone scratching on a chalk board.

pinoyesv6
10-21-2002, 06:55 PM
i'd check fuses just to be safe, the relays and blinkers and all that good sort. even just play around with the wires, it could just be a loose connection

Big H Killa
10-21-2002, 06:58 PM
I checked every fuse I could find but which relays should I check and how do I check a relay to see if it's working correctly

Big H Killa
10-21-2002, 07:27 PM
Alright I don't know what the hell i did but now it's working. I was checking all the fuses again in the engine compartment and the relays there and I blew the fuse for the lights on the gauges I put a new fuse in pushed all the relays down hard and all the fuses to make sure they didn't come loose some how I turned my lights on and it started working again. Pinoy thanks alot for the advice it was something so simple and I couldn't figure it out by myself. Thanks alot know i feel so much better.