PDA

View Full Version : Nice wheels BGR

TJC
10-21-2002, 10:51 PM
Hahaha, I didn't even noticed this until just now looking at your signature; I see you sporting your new wheels. Looks good! :thumbsup:

BGR
10-21-2002, 11:11 PM
Thanks Bro. I'm just happy to be rolling with all 18's again. I barely had the chance to enjoy the old RH's. The love is back for my Galant. It was lost for a long time, even after getting the JDM taillights. I would go weeks without washing the car. These are very similar to the C's and look practically the same when I'm rolling. I had my friend drive the car so I could see how it looks. The pictures do them no justice what's so ever, just like they did with the RH's.

TJC
10-21-2002, 11:31 PM
I like wheels with more open spaces so these look great. It also shows off any brake systems you might have, hint, hint, lol.

When I was putting on my headers, it was out of commission for a while so I had to roll in my beater '90 Integra. But what that does have are some low profile (well, lower than stock, lol) Dunlop tires. Now that I'm back into the Galant, I don't feel so confident with 55 series tires and warped rotors. Man I gotta get some new wheels soooooooooooooon!!!!!!!

BGR
10-21-2002, 11:35 PM
I like wheels with more open spaces so these look great. It also shows off any brake systems you might have, hint, hint, lol.

And rust :x Hopefully, the Alloyz will cover the majority of the rust.

arnie
10-22-2002, 03:38 PM
Just re rubbered my ralliart vr4 now brakes need doing onward and upward[/img]

Supernova
10-22-2002, 09:19 PM

And rust :x Hopefully, the Alloyz will cover the majority of the rust.

Thats what i'm hopeing too. I'm looking into some Enkei 5 spoke and they expose alot, don't want all the rust to show.

And you wheels are nice. :thumbsup:

Sarah
10-22-2002, 09:59 PM
those are some stylin rims rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: I can't wait to get mine......income tax time seems like such a long time away

BGR
10-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Thank you.

Supernova
11-07-2002, 07:55 PM
I now have some white Exel 7 spoke on my G. Yay for me. :bigsmile:

FLO-DOG
11-08-2002, 12:30 AM
nice rims rich, i have 17' lexani krystals, and they cover up most of my rotors. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Lee