PDA

View Full Version : headlight diagram

Its Reu
01-18-2006, 07:36 AM
does anyone have a headlight wiring diagram?

opinaca
01-18-2006, 09:37 AM
I got the Haynes manual....but no scanner....And my girl went out with my camera....What is exactly your need...and for witch model?

:wink:

Kalamidad
01-18-2006, 09:59 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(opinaca)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got the Haynes manual....but no scanner....And my girl went out with my camera....What is exactly your need...and for witch model?

:wink:</div>

Well, i'd like to know which wire is the low, high and ground on each headlight...
I read on another thread that they are not as you would expect.

opinaca
01-18-2006, 07:48 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Well, i'd like to know which wire is the low, high and ground on each headlight...
I read on another thread that they are not as you would expect.</div>

On 1999 to 2002 and later models:

Left one:

the Low is the Org/Blu

And the High is the Yel/Red

the Ground is the Black wire.

Right one:

the Low is the Wht/Red

And the High is the Lt Grn/Red

the Ground is the Black wire.

On 1998 and earlier models:

Both sides identical:

the + is on both sides and the ground is switched on either sides.

the +is the Red/Blu wire...appears by the closing of the Headlight relay.

the Low is the Black to ground permanently

And the High is the Red switched to ground by the column switch Hi

Good Luck! :wink:

Its Reu
01-18-2006, 10:23 PM
its an 2004 galant GTS and i need the entire wiring diagrams for the headlights high and low, parking, etc, and the fog lights

opinaca
01-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Sorry...only got 1994 thru 2003 Galant...Good luck!

LOST
01-31-2006, 09:20 AM
do u still need it? i have the whole dealer technical manual on cdrom around here somewhere and it has all the diagrams u asked about

Its Reu
01-31-2006, 06:57 PM
That would be great. can you send it?

manybrews
01-31-2006, 09:25 PM
careful what youre doing.. the whole lighting system is basically solid state, and runs through the front ECU. the DRLs are duty cycled at 80 percent lumencense.
what Im trying to say is that you could fry something pretty easily if you dont know what youre doing.

opinaca
02-01-2006, 03:08 PM
do u still need it? i have the whole dealer technical manual on cdrom around here somewhere and it has all the diagrams u asked about

That would be very nice of you :wink: ....for all of us to share....that's interesting knowledge material.... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif