PDA

View Full Version : Custom Rear Shocks

ESdriver00
10-23-2002, 09:12 AM
I have those koni inserts from RRE and they are lovely, I also have the KYB AGX in the rear with intrax springs (not the super sport) and the ride is horrible. I wonder if RRE would make the custom koni inserts for the rear just like the front with the short rod for further travel? I pretty sure that would improve the ride much. I'll call and find out.

pinoyesv6
10-23-2002, 11:13 AM
first of all have u tried adjusting your agx? didn't find anything that u liked?

but uhm as for modding the rear ones, well the reason RRE can do taht for the front is because koni makes the inserts. i don't think they sell inserts for the rear. you can do some research on that b4 calling. nonetheless, i doubt RRE would do it anyqway cuz they don't cut the rod more more travel to long distance customers anymore

ESdriver00
10-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Damn. Yeah I tried adjusting it numerous times but can't find anything good for me.

Danger DANJ
11-07-2002, 10:50 PM
I have the same suspension setup and the rear KYB's are definitely a bit too stiff. I suggest that people start looking into the rear Tokico's instead. Even RRE suggests them with the front Koni's.