PDA

View Full Version : power locks?

gotendbz1
02-19-2006, 11:12 PM
I haven't been able to open all the door with the power locks since friday. However I'm still able to lock them all. Has anyone else had this problem. It is with both the passgener and driver side controls. I dont even hear a clickign noise when i try to opem them, closing is no problem.

Shadow19
02-19-2006, 11:41 PM
I have this same EXACT problem. I dont know what the hell it is but i havent had much time to mess with shit so i dont know. This isnt the only probelm i have so im not to worried about it. If you find out what the hell it is please let me know cause ill be sure to do w/e it takes.

bronxbombr
02-20-2006, 06:25 AM
your switch may be going bad. Do you have an aftermarket alarm, and or the door locks sometimey?

gotendbz1
02-20-2006, 10:57 AM
no alarm, or keyless entry.so far i'm able to always locked the doors with the switch. But when trying to open nothing. Also soemtimes its seems that my keys try to open the door or even turn the ignition it would soemtimes not be able to turn. I would have to jingle it around and stuff.

getafix
02-21-2006, 12:00 AM
could be something wrong with the door lock contactor.

Bezzle
02-21-2006, 09:47 AM
i dunno if this is ur problem but my locks use to stick.id have to hit the lock button like 4 times just for my pass. door to lock.the cure was wd40 i believe on the lock mechanism.

it could be ur wiring tho.