PDA

View Full Version : Question to all Galant members....

HaloAngel
03-13-2006, 10:36 PM
Please answer each question individually.

Okay, I honestly want to know, if the 9g Galant Ralli-Art was exactly the way it still is (production version) with the only difference being a 6spd Manual to the MIVEC V6, would you consider it an OPTION for a purchase..?

And in fact, if all the 9G Galants had a Manual transmission option, would it become more of an appeal to you for purchase..?

Would you be interested in an AWD NON-TURBO model 9G Galant..?
(Don't answer AWD TURBO, I know everyone wants that)

And Finally,
If all generation Galant models had more aftermarket availability through Ralli-Art USA, would you keep your Galant..?

quicksilver22
03-13-2006, 11:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HaloAngel)</div><div class='quotemain'>Please answer each question individually.

Okay, I honestly want to know, if the 9g Galant Ralli-Art was exactly the way it still is (production version) with the only difference being a 6spd Manual to the MIVEC V6, would you consider it an OPTION for a purchase..?

And in fact, if all the 9G Galants had a Manual transmission option, would it become more of an appeal to you for purchase..?

And Finally,
If all generation Galant models had more aftermarket availability through Ralli-Art USA, would you keep your Galant..?</div>

~No for the first one, just because i find it easier being automatic w/ city driving

~~maybe, it depends on the transmission itself and the performace of it

~~~yes, AWD non-turbo would be nice, and upgrade to better turbo than stock, since stock turbo's tend to limit one's turbo modding, but i'd still love an AWD TURBO option

~~~~and the last question is f'n stupid... if Ralli-Art supported us more, i'm sure we'd be more apt to keep our cars, atleast for modding purposes..

oh, and wrong forum section, this is neither news or information.. this should be in the general car chat section...

G-spot
03-14-2006, 12:24 AM
You know, we don't know what other options Mitsubishi has in store for the R.G. Kinda sure that the brake kit, & etc. will include as a "premium" package. I don't know about this but that would be a wise decision if I were them.

PurpleHaze
03-14-2006, 12:33 AM
I wouldn't get manual either, just my preference, I think it would be alright sometimes but would get old for me.

chromeblueES
03-14-2006, 01:49 AM
I have a question do you work for mitsubishi or are you just inquisitive????????

rhema83
03-16-2006, 08:57 AM
1) Even if the 9G Galant RalliArt comes in 6spd MIVEC V6, I will not consider it, because the car is expensive enough for me to consider a Evo IX.

2) Yes, manual transmission is an appeal definitely.

3) AWD non-turbo will suck in stock form due to lack of power but it is a good platform to mod (like addind aftermarket turbo).

4) Sure! This is such an idiotic question.

Donovan
03-16-2006, 09:08 AM
This man just has questions , why bash him...
anyways I think I'll answer a couple of those questions.

If I had a 9g and it was manual I'd be happier https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif haha..
and if it were AWD that would be a plus also..even if it was turboed , because you can turbo anything , but you cannot necessarily AWD anything easily..

bronxbombr
03-16-2006, 04:47 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donovan)</div><div class='quotemain'>This man just has questions , why bash him...
anyways I think I'll answer a couple of those questions.

If I had a 9g and it was manual I'd be happier https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif haha..
and if it were AWD that would be a plus also..even if it was turboed , because you can turbo anything , but you cannot necessarily AWD anything easily..</div>

I agree with evrything but the bashing part! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

gtx
03-16-2006, 06:14 PM
1. The 9G with 6spd sure would be nice, but to me a 9G is just not appealing
2. Same as above
3. Again, if I was into the 9G: hell yeah, AWD all the way, turbo you can add later on but not AWD
4. Bring more support for the V6 8G and I ditch all my other project-car dreams 8)

Donovan
03-16-2006, 06:27 PM
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif heh well cant get the all people to agreee

RedGalant2k1
03-16-2006, 08:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HaloAngel)</div><div class='quotemain'>Please answer each question individually.

Okay, I honestly want to know, if the 9g Galant Ralli-Art was exactly the way it still is (production version) with the only difference being a 6spd Manual to the MIVEC V6, would you consider it an OPTION for a purchase..?</div>

Doesn't it already have the MiVEC V6? Either way I put my deposit on it even moreso with a 6spd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And in fact, if all the 9G Galants had a Manual transmission option, would it become more of an appeal to you for purchase..?</div>

Yes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Would you be interested in an AWD NON-TURBO model 9G Galant..?
(Don't answer AWD TURBO, I know everyone wants that)</div>

It would be nice to compete against cars in that range with AWD V6 and 6spd.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And Finally,
If all generation Galant models had more aftermarket availability through Ralli-Art USA, would you keep your Galant..?</div>

I would buy a 6g, 7g, 8g (again), and a new 9G.

Ikudni
03-17-2006, 08:54 AM

<span style='color:darkblue'>Not really.. The show car looked much better.</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>Either or.. a manumatic would be best.</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'>Definately.</span>

And Finally,

<span style='color:darkblue'>Definately.</span>

Kenjuro
03-19-2006, 12:41 AM
when will the Next Body style for the G change?

evomk8
03-22-2006, 01:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenjuro)</div><div class='quotemain'>when will the Next Body style for the G change?</div>
The 10 G Galant is expected in 2008 as an '09 model (assuming Mitsu retains its usual 5-year life-cycle).
It is unclear if Mitsu will keep the same PS platform or if re-engineered 8th G platform will be used. Some rumors also say a streched GS platform (next Lancer/Outlander) may underpin the 10 G.
Of course, all of this is just speculation...

DryBear
03-22-2006, 01:07 PM

Okay, I honestly want to know, if the 9g Galant Ralli-Art was exactly the way it still is (production version) with the only difference being a 6spd Manual to the MIVEC V6, would you consider it an OPTION for a purchase..?</div>

Yes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And in fact, if all the 9G Galants had a Manual transmission option, would it become more of an appeal to you for purchase..?</div>

Yes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Would you be interested in an AWD NON-TURBO model 9G Galant..?
(Don't answer AWD TURBO, I know everyone wants that)</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>And Finally,

Yes

Funny, I just completed a J.D. Powers survey the other day for my Galant https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Tech_Greek
05-14-2006, 12:00 PM
6 Speed is pointless imo, you can be more consistent in the 1/4 mile with an automatic, have much faster launches with a higher rpm stall converter, and not have to worry about missing shifts, and still get good gas mileage.

You also don't have to worry about the clutch, flywheel wearing out or the transmission synchros...on an automatic it'll just go because you overheated the shit out of it.