PDA

View Full Version : Alarm mounting..

Juel-DK
03-15-2006, 12:18 PM
Hi All

im mounting a Viper 791XV alarm in my car, but i cant find any wiring diagrams for my car, do anyone know where i can find the wires to control the central locking, and the power windows ?
Do anyone have a diagram? or can anyone help me ??

cntrylvr79
03-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Power Lock brown/white - relay block above fuse box
Power Unlock brown/blue - relay block above fuse box

Those are the usdm colors. Hopefully it's the same. As for the power windows, you'll need a window controller first. If you have one then here's the wires for that

LF Window up/dn green/red, green/blk A driver door switch
RF Window up/dn brown/yel, green/yel A dr. door or kick panel
LR Window up/dn brown/green, green A dr. door or kick panel
RR Window up/dn brown/blue, grn/blue A dr. door or kick panel

Juel-DK
03-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Power Lock brown/white - relay block above fuse box
Power Unlock brown/blue - relay block above fuse box

Super thanks https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Those are the usdm colors. Hopefully it's the same. As for the power windows, you'll need a window controller first. If you have one then here's the wires for that

LF Window up/dn green/red, green/blk A driver door switch
RF Window up/dn brown/yel, green/yel A dr. door or kick panel
LR Window up/dn brown/green, green A dr. door or kick panel
RR Window up/dn brown/blue, grn/blue A dr. door or kick panel
Hmm i looked at the control panel at the driver door, and those wires looks really thin, is there no control relay box ? (i got window control modules)

Thanks for your help https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

cntrylvr79
03-15-2006, 08:17 PM
well if it's anything like the usdms, there is not controller out side of the drivers window switches. Couldn't really say anything as for wire gauge since I've not worked on a g that old. Best bet is just test the wires. If they test right hook it up and see what happens. Good luck and happy installing