PDA

View Full Version : i got keyed

chromey
03-17-2006, 02:32 AM
:evil:

some asshole keyed my shit, from the middle of the hood to my driver side fender, its deep

dont know who did it, but my car was nice and shiny as always. i need to get a hooptie to bring to work, i have the nicest car on the block, i work in a bad neighborhood

too mad for pics

gtx
03-17-2006, 05:59 AM
ouch, sorry to hear that

furiousgtz
03-17-2006, 10:57 AM
oh shit that happen to my brothers bimmer took em $500 to get it fixed. it was on the trunk across

pvu_rida
03-17-2006, 11:18 AM
yea da shit sucks dude. somebody keyed my shit the day after I got my whole car repainted. the got me right on my spoiler. bastards :x :x :x :evil: :evil:

Jet Black
03-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Why in the fuck, don't we ever see the person who does it? Just once, I beg for the day I come outside and see someone keying my car.

97gshogun
03-17-2006, 12:29 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gtx)</div><div class='quotemain'>ouch, sorry to hear that</div>

mrjaydeeone
03-17-2006, 12:43 PM
Damn Rodj sorry to hear that

cremeofthecrop
03-17-2006, 02:15 PM
ok chromey, whose chic did you twist out>?

bronxbombr
03-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Motherfuckers need to kill themselves!

TITAN
03-17-2006, 04:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>Why in the fuck, don't we ever see the person who does it? Â*Just once, I beg for the day I come outside and see someone keying my car.</div>

ahaha WTF? You want them to do it? j/k, I know what you mean. just people opening their fuckin car doors on my car pisses me off to no end. I swear if I see it I will be pushing them back into their cars and shutting their fuckin head in the door until it shuts with their head still in it...or atleast give them a good talking to. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Jet Black
03-17-2006, 04:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TITAN)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>Why in the fuck, don't we ever see the person who does it? Â*Just once, I beg for the day I come outside and see someone keying my car.</div>

ahaha WTF? You want them to do it? j/k, I know what you mean. just people opening their fuckin car doors on my car pisses me off to no end. I swear if I see it I will be pushing them back into their cars and shutting their fuckin head in the door until it shuts with their head still in it...or atleast give them a good talking to. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif</div>

Hahahaha https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Well I'm glad that you'll atleast keep the option of "simply talking to them" open.

But seriously, I've noticed that if you have a new car, and park it in the furthest spot in an empty parking lot. Someone will go out of their way to park RIGHT NEXT TO YOU (even if the rest of the lot is free).

I swear this will hold true no matter where you are. Got a new car? Park it in Iraq in middle of a desert. Within 15 minutes some Insurgents will pull up and key your car all the while screaming "Allah Ackbar".

Its like people can't stand the sight of fresh paint...

qnz
03-17-2006, 04:48 PM
damn chromey. maybe u can turn them into racing stripes https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif but seriously, i hate jealous motherfuckers

rolling
03-17-2006, 04:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok chromey, whose chic did you twist out>?</div> :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry to hear about your car. or did you just break up with some bitch

BIGMONEYDAY
03-17-2006, 08:34 PM
I know the feeling all too well. I think it really is something about "shiny" things that attract idiots. Especially, shiny fresh paint jobs. If you think is hard catching someone on the block or in an average parking lot. Some bastard got me in Six Flags parking lot a month after I got mine out of the shop, after it being in there for 2.5 months cause some kid rearend me. Hell what was another coat paint, after I just had $14K worth of damage repaired. 8)

chromey
03-18-2006, 08:19 AM
ok chromey, whose chic did you twist out>? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry to hear about your car. or did you just break up with some bitch

lol naw i didnt break up with anybody, it was just another hater

this happened 4 feet away from the precint next door by the way. 98% of the cops know my car, they always keep their eyes on it for me cuz they know i got HIDS and they steal HIDS, (they pry off the actual headlight), under 10 seconds, in this neighborhood.

chromey
03-18-2006, 08:20 AM
I know the feeling all too well. I think it really is something about "shiny" things that attract idiots. Especially, shiny fresh paint jobs. If you think is hard catching someone on the block or in an average parking lot. Some bastard got me in Six Flags parking lot a month after I got mine out of the shop, after it being in there for 2.5 months cause some kid rearend me. Hell what was another coat paint, after I just had $14K worth of damage repaired. 8)

i woudlve gone on a killing spree :twisted:

mattalicslvr8g02
03-18-2006, 08:21 AM
ok chromey, whose chic did you twist out>? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sorry to hear about your car. or did you just break up with some bitch

lol naw i didnt break up with anybody, it was just another hater

this happened 4 feet away from the precint next door by the way. 98% of the cops know my car, they always keep their eyes on it for me cuz they know i got HIDS and they steal HIDS, (they pry off the actual headlight), under 10 seconds, in this neighborhood.

wow ... what part of si do u live in?

BLUevo9
03-29-2006, 11:00 PM
got my shit keyed all over too... hood, both rear fenders, and trunk :cry:

Serstylz2
03-30-2006, 01:41 PM
I got keyed on Sat, small part on pass. door... didn't even phase me much tho cuz I'm pretty locked in to gettin this bitch repainted