PDA

View Full Version : MOD06 - no date set yet -

Jet Black
03-24-2006, 04:44 PM
And here is why:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>They dont have a firm date yet but they were talking about that they were going to get some actual funding for it this year. Last year they did it guerilla style and snuck money out of other budgets. This year they want to do it better. But no actual date yet. April 1st they get their new funding for the year so I expect them to start making plans after that. Until then they are flat broke.

~Mike W.</div>

Reelax
03-24-2006, 07:06 PM
it doesn't help when people take things from the event that clearly can be used for future events and are not giveaways! haha.

Jet Black
03-24-2006, 09:12 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>it doesn't help when people take things from the event that clearly can be used for future events and are not giveaways! Â*haha.</div>

lol good point on that. I wonder how much money it cost them to begin with...

Now I think about it, I'm sure paying for personal got really expensive.

peanotation
03-25-2006, 03:56 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>it doesn't help when people take things from the event that clearly can be used for future events and are not giveaways! Â*haha.</div>

except for the '05 on the bottom of the banner :wink:

Reelax
03-25-2006, 05:42 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>it doesn't help when people take things from the event that clearly can be used for future events and are not giveaways! Â*haha.</div>

except for the '05 on the bottom of the banner :wink:</div>

i'm just mad it's not sitting in my garage!

Reelax
03-25-2006, 05:47 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>And here is why:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>They dont have a firm date yet but they were talking about that they were going to get some actual funding for it this year. Last year they did it guerilla style and snuck money out of other budgets. This year they want to do it better. But no actual date yet. April 1st they get their new funding for the year so I expect them to start making plans after that. Until then they are flat broke.

~Mike W.</div></div>

btw, where did this quote come from? is this mike at RRE?

VegasMatt
03-25-2006, 09:00 AM
The reason why there is no budget this year is because they were going to reuse the banners from MOD05. But the Galant banner is missing so that is an added expense to replace. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

peanotation
03-25-2006, 12:50 PM
:jester:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6494/mattdustin0fq.jpg

VegasMatt
03-25-2006, 02:52 PM
THIEVES!!

Jet Black
03-25-2006, 03:37 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>And here is why:

~Mike W.</div></div>

btw, where did this quote come from? is this mike at RRE?</div>

Sure did.

So uh...whos calling dibs on the MOD06 banner? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

VegasMatt
03-25-2006, 08:38 PM
I have the perfect place for it in my garage already.

Jet Black
03-25-2006, 08:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have the perfect place for it in my garage already.</div>

We should race for pink slips...and the banner.

VegasMatt
03-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Perfect. I'll bring my trailer with me to tow it back to Vegas...