PDA

View Full Version : turbo, intake mani

colombiano
03-30-2006, 05:44 PM
would anyone be interested in having exhaust mani or intake mani's made.?? local guy is willing to make some . or do any metal fabrication. he is one hell of a welder. any requests? lemme know what u think

seth98esT
03-30-2006, 05:47 PM
-i4 8gers would like a turbo manifold that allows the to keep the A/C in the stock location.

How much for an intake manifold for a 4g63t? I want velocity stacks on all 4 runners https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

ChikagoGTZ
03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I'd like a turbo mani eventually for a 6G72....but not quite yet.

colombiano
03-30-2006, 06:32 PM
if there are any i4 8gers or 7ger that want stuff done i need a car in teh auburn, washington area. as i have a v6.

gtx
03-30-2006, 07:05 PM

exactly what he said

colombiano
03-30-2006, 07:28 PM
is not quite yet dependant on price??

DryBear
03-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Got any pics of his work?

ChikagoGTZ
03-30-2006, 08:24 PM

Well, it his price is so good and the work is sound....I could buy it sooner than later.

gtx
03-30-2006, 08:45 PM

for me, it's more like timing, first things first

Also, if he could come up with a sexy intake mani for a good price... 8)

gtx
03-30-2006, 08:48 PM

Well, it his price is so good and the work is sound....I could buy it sooner than later.

haha, that's true also

DOHCstunr
03-30-2006, 09:27 PM

it really wouldn't be hgard to make a sheetmetal intake manifold(at least for the upper)

you could have a nice large plenum for boosted apps.

hell to be honest,
you could get a diamate upper manifold, saw off the plenum, and have a sheetmetal plenum welded on, then polish out the welds, and be done. huge upgrade for boosted apps

ChikagoGTZ
03-30-2006, 09:37 PM

it really wouldn't be hgard to make a sheetmetal intake manifold(at least for the upper)

hell to be honest,
you could get a diamate upper manifold, saw off the plenum, and have a sheetmetal plenum welded on, then polish out the welds, and be done. huge upgrade for boosted apps

I'm talking a nice turbo manifold...I'd do the Diamante upgrade anyway...or the Aussie Magna upgrade.

DOHCstunr
03-30-2006, 09:44 PM

hell to be honest,

I'm talking a nice turbo manifold...I'd do the Diamante upgrade anyway...or the Aussie Magna upgrade.

i know. i'm just saying for an intake manifold i've seen sheetmetal ones that do the whole upper intake manni. replace each upper runner and have a huge plenum to make sure every cylinder gets themaximum amount of air available.
then i've just seen manifolds with largert plenums welded on, plus ported runers. they work great too.
but of course i'm only speaking of intake manni's