PDA

View Full Version : VR4 Item

dassler
04-10-2006, 12:31 AM
just wondering whether the VR-4 items such as the grill, fog-light and so on can fit a JDM 8g?

Niytrus
04-10-2006, 12:54 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>just wondering whether the VR-4 items such as the grill, fog-light and so on can fit a JDM 8g?</div>

Hmm, are you wondering if they will fit a USDM 8g? If so, yes, they will with some modification...

Reelax
04-10-2006, 01:00 AM
no he has a JDM, world spec (he's from brunei). anyways, the grill will snap in just like normal but the fog lights will not fit correctly unless you have the VR4 bumper.

Niytrus
04-10-2006, 01:04 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>no he has a JDM, world spec (he's from brunei). Â*anyways, the grill will snap in just like normal but the fog lights will not fit correctly unless you have the VR4 bumper.</div>

Ah, my mistake, good catch :oops:

dassler
04-10-2006, 01:22 AM
I've beenlooking for the VR4 grill (with the vr4 emblem) but without any luck. Damn.... Wish I have one.

Niytrus
04-10-2006, 01:24 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've beenlooking for the VR4 grill (with the vr4 emblem) but without any luck. Damn.... Wish I have one.</div>

Might want to contact Trigger... I am sure he can get it.

Reelax
04-10-2006, 03:07 AM
make sure you konw which one u want as there are 2 versions in JDM model years... '96-'97 and '98+. they are different shapes but both will fit. the '96-'97 looks just like the one you probably have now but w/ the vr4 emblem. btw, please do not put vr4 emblems on your car unless you can back it up w/ performance, otherwise you are just pretending.

Serstylz2
04-10-2006, 09:41 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've beenlooking for the VR4 grill (with the vr4 emblem) but without any luck. Damn.... Wish I have one.</div>

Might want to contact Trigger... I am sure he can get it.</div>

and his full name to contact him is Triggermauve on here... if he isnt a regular he'd be back to square one..

Niytrus
04-10-2006, 11:30 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niytrus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dassler)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've beenlooking for the VR4 grill (with the vr4 emblem) but without any luck. Damn.... Wish I have one.</div>

Might want to contact Trigger... I am sure he can get it.</div>

and his full name to contact him is Triggermauve on here... if he isnt a regular he'd be back to square one..</div>

He could always use the search button... Isn't that what we are always yelling at people for? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Hardrock
04-18-2006, 01:02 PM
If you're interested in the VR4 bumper, have a look here:

http://www.kingsmart.com.hk/products/produ...cat2=all&mid=25 ('http://www.kingsmart.com.hk/products/product_lists.php?bid=29&cat1=Exteriors&cat2=all&mid=25')