PDA

View Full Version : electrical problem...help!!

Turboutlaw
11-06-2002, 10:12 AM
Well heres the deal, I get into my car the other day and I had just driven it like 2 hours ago and everything was fine. I get in and start my car up fine. Now the problem... I have some things that arent working at all, my stereo, interior lights, remote door lock, automatic door lock by like pressing the button, and my trunk light. I tihnk what possible happened is that when we were lowering my car we had been in the trunk some trying to find the rear strut towers(we eventually found them inside) and I have this switch in my trunk that I hooked up that switches from the trunk light to my tunk neon. It kept getting bumped and it was flickering off and on. I am guessing this is where my problem began. I looked at all those fuses that I could find and none of them looked like they had gone bad. Anyone gat any ideas on what I could have done, and what I can do to fix it??

QnzMostWanted
11-06-2002, 10:52 AM
check the main fuse box in ur engine compartment, there is a fuse called ROOM, thats the interior fuse, check to see if its blown, i had the same problem and that fixed it for me, another thing is make sure u dont have anything grounding out to make it blow, recheck ur wiring cuz its rare to blow that fuse

Turboutlaw
11-06-2002, 04:03 PM
well that fixed it right up, if anyone else has this problem just change that one and it will probably fix it, thanks NyGalant4G64T...too bad when I got to my car to check it someone had smashed the small window on the side, gotta get that fixed now, luckily I had taken off my faceplate so they didnt bother with the cdplayer, adn I didnt have andything else in there for ther too take. what a waste of a window....