PDA

View Full Version : Easy Street AirRide or TEIN Dampers?

02on19s
04-15-2006, 11:04 PM
** I'm kind of a Noob when it comes to this suspension here*****

I'm kind of leaning towards the bags but not sure yet! Any information will help alot!

What are your pro's and Con's for either or???

I've read one other thread simliar to this but it was kind of old.

Easy Street Airbags or TEIN Dampers??

midwest_G
04-15-2006, 11:29 PM
damn... it makes me want an air ride system. because i live in mn and it looks nice to be able to raise and lower it (AND A LITTLE PARKIN LOT PIMPIN) LOL i would be interested too if anyone has done this before

hsinya
04-15-2006, 11:58 PM
what r u planning to do w/ your car? if u want performance go w/ teins. if you just want to lower it for looks go w/ the airbags

pvu_rida
04-15-2006, 11:59 PM
holla at str8304. he had airbags on his whip. I rode in a many times when had bags

ChuloMxcn
04-16-2006, 12:10 AM
what r u planning to do w/ your car? if u want performance go w/ teins. if you just want to lower it for looks go w/ the airbags

x2. Ive been thinkin the same thing. I think imma go for bags in the future.... maybe next year.

BIGMONEYDAY
04-17-2006, 02:21 AM
Definately bags for show, Teins for go. From talking to Str8304 awhile back, he says that when cornering, those bags get a bit hairy due to them shifting. He has gotten rid of his bags awhile ago. I would say, if your going for a show car setup, and won't being driving it on the daily basis use the bags. I've heard that the bags are not that good for daily driving, but those who have them can better answer that question. You could ask Fastbagged Galant to, of course he has a bag setup, but he's going strictly show setup.