PDA

View Full Version : Door Panels

Tech_Greek
04-24-2006, 09:31 PM
Simple question,

How do they come off? I got three screws out (door handle one, bottom one, and handle cup area one) and I could see clips if I pryed a little but I wasn't going to tempt fate in my new car.

Also, on the tweeters, Is there anyway to mount aftermarket into them? I've got a full Alpine 6 1/2 Inch Component set and dunno if I want to get someone else to install them or what.

The F.B.I
04-24-2006, 09:40 PM
your already there...just pull that shit out... just lift and pull...but its a bitch putting it back hahahah have fun https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Tech_Greek
04-24-2006, 09:41 PM
Are you positive, on a 9G? Seem'ed like it was awfully snug for just having clips left on it.

Tech_Greek
05-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Update, this is true, but apparently there is a black clip that breaks when you take the door panel off that you have to replace any time you take the door panel off.

manybrews
05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Update, this is true, but apparently there is a black clip that breaks when you take the door panel off that you have to replace any time you take the door panel off.
yes, that is correct.

mattalicslvr8g02
05-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Simple question,

How do they come off? I got three screws out (door handle one, bottom one, and handle cup area one) and I could see clips if I pryed a little but I wasn't going to tempt fate in my new car.

Also, on the tweeters, Is there anyway to mount aftermarket into them? I've got a full Alpine 6 1/2 Inch Component set and dunno if I want to get someone else to install them or what.

whitch alpine components did you get?

Tech_Greek
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Oh I sold them, not going to put them in there anymore - stock is good enough for now...if anything I just might add better 6x9's in there for the better mid/low range response.