not the erebuni shit the other one the one that
have two fog light were the trun signal goes, and
a longer lip that it looks a lot better than the erebuni
one I saw a red and another one i can recall the color
but all i know is that they look nice.
please if someone know please let me know

GalantSpeed
12-08-2002, 04:24 PM
http://www.visionautodynamics.com ('http://www.visionautodynamics.com')

search that website for a fiberglass body kit for the 94-95 galant. they just came out with an Octane front bumper, it's not for sale yet, but will be soon.

hyer717
12-09-2002, 09:32 PM
http://www.visionautodynamics.com/images/95_99_Galant_Octane_Front.jpg
I think that front bumper looks like shit. The erebuni one looks way better, escpecially in person.

95G-Hustler
12-09-2002, 10:24 PM
I think he means this one

http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph/images/cars/mitsu/g14b.jpg

laosboyroy
12-10-2002, 09:31 AM
i think the shogun is hella played out and i wouldnt buy it if it was a hundred dollars it aint bein difrent now its just somthin to throw on cuz there aint nuttin better to do i rather get a civic and make that look beter im tired of seein everyones galants here im starting to not like it im trading my car in im getting a honda.

AubDogg
12-11-2002, 01:02 PM
And styling up a civic is so much more original right??? gimme a break man... theres mayb 100 ppl in the world with a galant with erebuni body kit... you dont have to like it... but u have to admit anything someone does to a galant is 100X more original than nething you could ever do to a civic

p.s. civics are slow

also i agree... that front bumper doesn't look good at all in my humble opinion... but to everyone his own

BLsGalant97
12-11-2002, 02:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(royboyv)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think the shogun is hella played out and i wouldnt buy it if it was a hundred dollars it aint bein difrent now its just somthin to throw on cuz there aint nuttin better to do i rather get a civic and make that look beter im tired of seein everyones galants here im starting to not like it im trading my car in im getting a honda.</div>

WOW A CIVIC...Very Original!!!! :nope: :pukey:

seth98esT
12-11-2002, 02:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BLsGalant97)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(royboyv)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think the shogun is hella played out and i wouldnt buy it if it was a hundred dollars it aint bein difrent now its just somthin to throw on cuz there aint nuttin better to do i rather get a civic and make that look beter im tired of seein everyones galants here im starting to not like it im trading my car in im getting a honda.</div>

WOW A CIVIC...Very Original!!!! :nope: :pukey:</div>

but a civic front on a galant? anybody done that? no, one of a kind!

BLsGalant97
12-11-2002, 02:15 PM
True True

seth98esT
12-11-2002, 02:17 PM
plus after u put it on the galant, you almost wouldnt even be able to tell it came from a civic. the galants beauty will over come the civic factor :biggrin:

Kain
12-11-2002, 02:37 PM
I kinda like the kit on the purple Galant, any info on that one? The charcoal Galant just dosen't flow right.

2True
12-11-2002, 08:40 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kain)</div><div class='quotemain'>I kinda like the kit on the purple Galant, any info on that one? The charcoal Galant just dosen't flow right.</div>

What purple Galant do you speak of Kain?

Sorry I have been away a while, kinda out of touch on what's going on... went back to Cali for a couple weeks.

Kain
12-11-2002, 08:45 PM
4th post down in this thread....Looks purple to me. Maybe not? Says "Redline" on the licenceplate.

asalem97
12-11-2002, 09:39 PM
I believe thats the jdm factory bumper for a galant

QnzMostWanted
12-12-2002, 10:01 AM
hey. that is a so called "evo" bumper from bodykits unlimited in the phillipeans, they said they'll ship but the cost of shipping will be expensive, u can email them if u want

here is the web address

http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph/main.html ('http://www.optionsunlimited.com.ph/main.html')

hyer717
12-13-2002, 08:11 PM
Hey royboyv, your wing is "hella" sweet. How about get one that actually fits?? I like how you talk trash about the erebuni body kits, look at yours!!! lol!!

im tired of seein everyones galants here
Umm, you are on the thegalantcenter.com, right? You tool. Go buy your 1.6L civic, woohooo! :thumbsup:

seth98esT
12-13-2002, 08:22 PM
*tisk tisk* cant we just all get along?

he does not hafta like the erebuni bumper...the only reason i dont like it is because a lot of people have it. now the cars that have the erebuni front look pretty good, but im not goin for that look. i want something nobody else has so my galant will stand out

laosboyroy
12-14-2002, 04:06 AM
Hey royboyv, your wing is "hella" sweet. How about get one that actually fits?? I like how you talk trash about the erebuni body kits, look at yours!!! lol!!

im tired of seein everyones galants here
Umm, you are on the thegalantcenter.com, right? You tool. Go buy your 1.6L civic, woohooo! :thumbsup:
yah the wings universal it aint made to fit and yes this is the galant center so why you got a peice of shit ford on your avatar hick boy jack it up and truck on out. The galant may be original but it aint no more every galant i look at here is the same diffrent color at least the civic guys custom there shit from other kits and do more original stuff than the galants here and get more props then we ever will so its a honda world and im gettin sucked into it oh boy this is probably a phase of mine so dont mind what im sayin cuz its what im thinkin now but yes i love my galant but it would be so much easier to make a honda look better and thats why i think i like it cuz i put so much work into mine but it dont look good as a honda would but anyway peace out bash on me if youd like cuz i may have said some affending things to some but thats how i feel about everything right now.

2True
12-14-2002, 05:11 AM
MAN that is one wicked ass run-on-sentence, my english professor would go balistic if he saw that! lol https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

I hear ya roy, I may not agree with some points, but I hear ya.

What I don't get, all though, is that you have earned mad points here at TGC and with us 7g'ers with your originality and custom fitted kits, why are you stressing?
Civic customs are a dime a dozen, that is why the "original" factor you speak of is so important to them. They each have to strive soo hard to be different, to seperate from the crowd, because there are so many. It is hard to be different when ten thousand other people drive the same exact car in your own city.
With the Galant you roll with a fewer (more select IMO) crowd; where the primary focus has been gathering support rather than DIY. We have been trying for years to gain aftermarket support, recognition, and respect. This site has been a great vehicle these few years (even the yahoo group) making strides towards those goals. Just as recently as I changed my user name, things grew like wildflower and now there are so many people with ideas, deals, new stuff, and even the occasional breakthrough that I tend to lose track. It has been a slow process none the less, but I have enjoyed every evolution that has taken place and look forward to the next. There are only really like two dozen 7g owners that are hardcore about their cars (Tony and company included), so originality has never been that much of an issue. Show me two 7g's that look the same and I'll show you 20 Honda's that are identical.

You want easy mods.... by the Honda.
You want to be a pioneer..... keep the Galant.

These are my opinions and nothing more, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Wes

QnzMostWanted
12-14-2002, 10:00 AM
MAN that is one wicked ass run-on-sentence, my english professor would go balistic if he saw that! lol https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

I hear ya roy, I may not agree with some points, but I hear ya.

What I don't get, all though, is that you have earned mad points here at TGC and with us 7g'ers with your originality and custom fitted kits, why are you stressing?
Civic customs are a dime a dozen, that is why the "original" factor you speak of is so important to them. They each have to strive soo hard to be different, to seperate from the crowd, because there are so many. It is hard to be different when ten thousand other people drive the same exact car in your own city.
With the Galant you roll with a fewer (more select IMO) crowd; where the primary focus has been gathering support rather than DIY. We have been trying for years to gain aftermarket support, recognition, and respect. This site has been a great vehicle these few years (even the yahoo group) making strides towards those goals. Just as recently as I changed my user name, things grew like wildflower and now there are so many people with ideas, deals, new stuff, and even the occasional breakthrough that I tend to lose track. It has been a slow process none the less, but I have enjoyed every evolution that has taken place and look forward to the next. There are only really like two dozen 7g owners that are hardcore about their cars (Tony and company included), so originality has never been that much of an issue. Show me two 7g's that look the same and I'll show you 20 Honda's that are identical.

You want easy mods.... by the Honda.
You want to be a pioneer..... keep the Galant.

These are my opinions and nothing more, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Wes

AMEN MY BROTHER

hyer717
12-14-2002, 11:20 AM
yah the wings universal it aint made to fit and yes this is the galant center so why you got a peice of shit ford on your avatar hick boy jack it up and truck on out. The galant may be original but it aint no more every galant i look at here is the same diffrent color at least the civic guys custom there shit from other kits and do more original stuff than the galants here and get more props then we ever will so its a honda world and im gettin sucked into it oh boy this is probably a phase of mine so dont mind what im sayin cuz its what im thinkin now but yes i love my galant but it would be so much easier to make a honda look better and thats why i think i like it cuz i put so much work into mine but it dont look good as a honda would but anyway peace out bash on me if youd like cuz i may have said some affending things to some but thats how i feel about everything right now.
Hey toolbag, is there one period in that sentence? I don't think so! You're calling me a hick? Why don't you take your fucking ghetto ass back to school and learn how to write. And by the way, it's a GMC Sonoma, not a ford, retard. My brother has a galant, fstrthnu, and i like it so i'm just on here sharing some of my knowledge. I don't care if you like my truck or not, but i can gaurantee that it's a hell of a lot faster then your car with that sweet wing! lol! You really need to stop bashing kits that actually look good, your kit looks like shit. And as far as the originality of a car w/an erebuni kit, i've never seen a galant in person with a full erebuni kit except for my brothers. I go to school in Atlanta, so i get to see my fair share of rides. I hope you do get a civic. I know all of those guys will bash your fag ass when you start talking shit about the originality of their cars! Later.

fstrthnu
12-14-2002, 11:21 AM
wow.... I have only seen one galant other than mine with the full erebuni bodykit, and I've been to a shit load of shows. So what I don't understand is why people are flipping out about how common it is? Guess how many flipping civics I've seen the last WEEK w/ bodykits...more than I can count on one hand. Sweet dude. :roll:

laosboyroy
12-14-2002, 11:22 PM
Well, I dintthink that grammer was so important.so yah i got a long ass run-on-sentence plus I did fail english. Anyway thanks for calming my ass down there and seein some of my views 2true. Agood freind instead of just bein a dumbass like hyer or whatever his gay ass with that lowered truck of his sonoma or ford.Whythe hell you lowering a truck and trying to race people for you should be helping me move out of my house or carrying horse shit or pulling your trailer somewhere.my kit may look like shit but mine aint the color of shit but yah im killing this issue and just gonna role with my galantness and it will be done this summer 18's front and all so look out for the SUMMER OF 2003 peace out.

pinoyesv6
12-15-2002, 06:24 PM
ok guys...time for me to step in. get back on topic, or move ur discussion on things other than the bumper somewhere else. i've recieved numerous complaints about this thread and if you guys can't be good, imma have to close this topic, and i'd really hate to do that

i but i should add in my say. i believe many people prefer a custom or tru jdm style kit because of its availability. many people don't like the erebuni kit because it is very easy to get their hands on. yea u might be the only person in town with it, but if sum1 else in your town wants it, they cn easily go down to erebuni and get one. now with a custom kit or jdm, the person would have to either hunt down the jdm kit (very hard for the galant) or get a body shop to figure out what bumper u have and get that built. having a kit on a car gives ur car a custom look. putting on a custom or jdm kit on a car gives a car a more original look.

ViciousLord
12-16-2002, 12:22 AM
ok, now u know the lord has to step in!! :firedevil:

i would first like to say, FUCK YOU!! royboyv, honda boy, this is good,lol.

to everybody else fuck you too!!!, j/k.....im justing play guys and gals

royboyv to bad u dont live in florida, i would hit u across the head with the paddle that i swam over here from cuba with. no but serious u need to shut your fucking mouth up, god i hate shit talkers.

drum roll please..................... damn i typed it wrong.....hold on....

i would start with ethnic jokes, but i dont wanna start any shit....... umm..... fuck it ill do it anyways..... all i gotta say is u fucking CHINK, what are doing?? u think your gonna talk shit and get away with it, nope your not, lol

here we go.... drum roll please.............

ok heres a good one "why dont cubas take bathes?" cause we wash up on the shore, LMAO now thats funny as hell.

right now im really high..... but like royboyv said "i dont know what im sayin, cause i might be going trough a phase"......or some shit like that ....... fucking pussy

just the other day i was thinking of shit ( i actually was talkin about shit, u know like poop, and diherria) and i though u royboyv.... but anyhow

seriously speaking right now, this may be disturbing to some of u, but i live to hate...... it may sound weird.... but i have so much hate in my head its not even funny..... umm hi, im cuban. im slowly going insane

for everybody i miss on this board.......... i miss u all

P.S. whos the fucker that took my other avatar the ryu one that was my avatar back when i was SaintEva02...

ViciousLord
12-16-2002, 12:25 AM
oh yeah and to mods. please dont delete that post, its much to beautiful to lose.

ViciousLord
12-16-2002, 12:32 AM
applause please, damn im funny.....come royboyv post cause i gotta see your come back u fuckin pussy. trust me royboyv i have nothing to lose im down anyday u cock sucking bitch..... speaking of which i havent gotten head in a long time...umm how much royboyv???....... whos got next????

anybody???............. ok first five people to post ill pay for the head job

seth98esT
12-16-2002, 12:43 AM
u my friend are a moron

pinoyesv6
12-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Hey Guys, say thanks to ViciousLord, thanks to him im closing this topic. Good Day~!