PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help left High beam not coming on.

GEMINITHUG
06-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I have a problem with my headlights, when i indicate left the green arrow indicater blinks really fast, and the left indicater on my heads dont blink at all it just stays on. started happening about a week ago. when i put my high beams on the left one does not come on, but its on on low beams. i silver stars in there and on low beam the left one looks yellow but the right looks white. looked at fuses but none are burnt what do i do now im clueless.

Phil
06-01-2006, 03:52 PM
check the turn signal bulbs they may need replacing.
Front and back.

ChuloMxcn
06-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Check filaments on bulbs. Like headlights you have 2 filaments in one bulb so make sure that they are both in good condition.

pinoyesv6
06-01-2006, 09:00 PM
move the bulbs from the left side to the right and vise versa. if the problem follows the bulb then its the bulb. if the problem stays the same something to do with your wiring. burnt out fuse, bad wiring, damaged wiring

GEMINITHUG
06-02-2006, 08:00 AM
i did get a new silverstar but i had the same problem high did not come on that was the day before but funny thing is high beam was working yesterday and the signal also but today high is still working but singnal is not working again. ill try to change that signal and switch them around like what you guys said. thanks for the help guys