PDA

View Full Version : help, shift knob ebrake & boots

fatal1
06-04-2006, 02:29 PM
i am currently starting to redo my interior to match my soon to come paint job(getting my kit finished and then painting the whole car) just repainted all the trim from black to navy blue and i am having the hardest time looking for a matching shift boot and ebrake boot from the same company in navy blue all i have found were a few momo ones for $100 + that match. and i have seen a wheelskins shif boot but no e brake boot
and i have seen nearly no auto shifters in navy blue and only a few e brake boots

i have been looking everywhere for these things and was curious if any of you could reccomend a site or something that may have these things at a somewhat reasonable price

thanks guys

pinoyesv6
06-04-2006, 03:30 PM
if you go to ebay there are a few companies out there who can custom make you a shift boot.

fatal1
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM
unfortunately i cant use my paypal at the moment though someone i sold an item to is claiming that thier account was stolen or something probroblly a scam and i have to wait untill the investigation is over so ebay is out lol...if i want to use it i have to fill the balance and it exceeds $450 untill the investigation is over but knowing paypal ill probrobly loose the case and the money and the product so....

i have also tried all the usual suspect sites cardomain etc and did a bunch of google searches also looked a little bit locally but nothing

pinoyesv6
06-04-2006, 06:02 PM
try a local upolstery shop. they could be able to sew you up one. won't be some brand name but it will be made to your specs.