PDA

View Full Version : what should i do next?

snowman
07-04-2006, 01:02 PM
I have an 00 white galant.. so far i got rims,,2nd gen jdm tails, clear corners, and lowering springs on the way... what should i do next?? and i dont wanna spend a whole lot of money.... any suggestions..?

Donovan
07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
well..with those springs , we all from tgc would probably suggest strut and shock package haha , uhm.. if you have more photos to provide we'd like to see them and help you out more!

rez887
07-04-2006, 01:07 PM
JDM heads and grill, also S7 gauges for interior, and good system!

02galant
07-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Lowering springs thanks to me. LOL Hey the tracking number is right I checked it last nite and it should be at your house on the 6th so you will get them Thursday. :twisted: By the way this is a good buyer very smooth trasaction

pinoyesv6
07-04-2006, 01:16 PM
how about some go mods. all you're mods are all show but no go.

mattalicslvr8g02
07-04-2006, 01:17 PM
front lip sideskirts and rear lip
catback, headers and cai

mapid145
07-04-2006, 01:17 PM
oh ya.. i saw ur car the other day in iselin.. on oak tree road.. u were parked out side of some place....

and ya.. id so get some more goo power..

Serstylz2
07-04-2006, 01:26 PM
yeh sounds like intake/exhaust(muffler) could be your next route

or system if you're into bass

if u really wanna improve handling after the drop, get some struts, strut bar and an alignment/camber kit if needed

The F.B.I
07-04-2006, 03:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeh sounds like intake/exhaust(muffler) could be your next route

if u really wanna improve handling after the drop, get some struts, strut bar and an alignment/camber kit if needed</div>

x2 on the strut bar it's weird how it works but it does!

milo111000
07-04-2006, 10:45 PM
with enough time and money...... alot more my friend

Kalamidad
07-05-2006, 12:08 AM
leather...

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:34 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>how about some go mods. all you're mods are all show but no go.</div>

well as of now i have an intake.. but i dont know if i wanna spend a lot of money on the engine.. cuz the galant is not fast but it does look good...

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:35 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeh sounds like intake/exhaust(muffler) could be your next route

if u really wanna improve handling after the drop, get some struts, strut bar and an alignment/camber kit if needed</div>

x2 on the strut bar it's weird how it works but it does!</div>

yes i am planning on getting a strut bar after the drop..

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:36 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(02galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Lowering springs thanks to me. LOL Hey the tracking number is right I checked it last nite and it should be at your house on the 6th so you will get them Thursday. :twisted: By the way this is a good buyer very smooth trasaction</div>

yeh thanks.. good deal.. and yeh the track number is working sorry about that.....

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:37 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mapid145)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh ya.. i saw ur car the other day in iselin.. on oak tree road.. Â*u were parked out side of some place....

and ya.. id so get some more goo power..</div>

hmm.. yeh i was there like last week.. what do you drive??

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:40 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donovan)</div><div class='quotemain'>well..with those springs , we all from tgc would probably suggest strut and shock package haha , uhm.. if you have more photos to provide we'd like to see them and help you out more!</div>

i dont have many pics of my car.. just dont have time to take pics.. i will try.. and yeh about the shocks im going to get them when my stock ones go bad..

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:57 AM
jdm parts are expensive.. i would love to go jdm but its really expensive.. i was looking at headlights with grill was costing a lot of money..

snowman
07-05-2006, 12:59 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rez887)</div><div class='quotemain'>JDM heads and grill, also S7 gauges for interior, and good system!</div>

yeh im planning on the s7 gauges or something similar.. i do have a system but it not installed its sitting in my rooom.. i have xplode subs and amp..

Juventas
07-05-2006, 01:26 AM
try going back to everything stock to get a slepper G the money that you get back from the rims and other stuff that ate up your money use it on performance parts(headers or high stall torque converter) to ge more oomph out of those ponies and stop right there but you know you won't.j/k https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Kalamidad
07-05-2006, 01:40 AM
7 back to back posts!! hmm, maybe you should learn how to put the quotes together...It's a matter of cut and paste.

blk_magic
07-12-2006, 03:16 PM
lol yea

fatal1
07-13-2006, 01:11 AM
try leds behind your guages and replace all the interior bulbs etc a pack of 100 and some resistors will run you max like $20 off ebay or a little more i you want really good ones it does take a little patience with the soldering gun and a little skill but i think it was worth it in the end,

you can dress up the engine vaccume tubes paint etc as well as the calipers and interior

go to a fabric store get some vynil and wrap your doors and whatever else you want

unfortunately modding a car in general isnt cheap so pretty much anything is expensive

if your not going for speed you can go with a system but if you do i would advise you to spend the extra couple dollars and do it right the first time
so dont do that unless your willing to

if you do decide to do anything performance though or even just to be cautious i would ghet a tune up and check the belts and everything if you have a few extra dollars laying around

thealliance43
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
hook the car with neon lights... i did white neons under the driver, passanger...and back of each seat looks crazi...and i'm not done yet