PDA

View Full Version : PAINT Job

Cheekz185
07-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Well as some of you know, I got into an accident a little while ago. So I got an estimate of what the lady that hit me, what the max they will pay. The will pay 3,000 in damage my body shop said ABOUT 2,000. I am thinking of getting my entire car repainted so i have 1000 to play with. No dont forget that the Front bumber, hood and fender are included in the estimate. SO i am wondering what it would cost for a decent paint job to paint the roof, all 4 doors, the trunk, spoiler, quarter panels and passenger side fender....

pvu_rida
07-09-2006, 12:06 AM
well went I got into my car wreck back in dec. I paid out of pocket. it ran me almost 1500 to replace the quarter panel the rear bumper and the trunk lid.... they also repainted the whole car for an extra 300. I went to Maaco and got the Supreme Package. With a 4 year Warranty

ipaintu
07-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I went to Maaco and got the Supreme Package. With a 4 year Warranty

and yet another happy camper...... If the shop will do it. just ask them to add it on and pay alittle more. Talk to the shop boss...

Where you at hell I paint it for 3k and fix it.

DOHCstunr
07-09-2006, 06:20 AM
if you were in my area i could get all your body work done, your car fully sanded and prepped, then painted any color you want with ppg base and clear, at the largest toyota dealership in kentucky... in their high tech body shop, by their techs, with their tools, in their top of the line paint booth, then have the entire car baked.....

for under 1k dollars. cash under the table.

Cheekz185
07-09-2006, 07:21 AM
I went to Maaco and got the Supreme Package. With a 4 year Warranty

and yet another happy camper...... If the shop will do it. just ask them to add it on and pay alittle more. Talk to the shop boss...

Where you at hell I paint it for 3k and fix it.

Well good thing is is that my pops is friends with the boss!

Kalamidad
07-09-2006, 10:16 AM
hmmm, PM or Call GalantKev66 i don't know if you have his number. He got a real good deal on the repairs of his body kid, body work and painting out there in Queens. He told me where it's at but i don't remember. I don't know queens well enough to remember. I would definately try that as one of your options.