PDA

View Full Version : where to buy

fatal1
07-15-2006, 06:16 PM
hey everyone i was searching but couldnt find anything that would help me i am looking to upgrade my suspension i would like kyb agx's and either tien s-tech or eibach pro kits in nyc i cant really go with anything too aggressive and i have a kit on also i tried to order from the 3g groupbuy but they didnt take my card AMEX the only one i own https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif (dont want any more lol) and i dont have use of paypal anymore (read the off topic i just updated it) i have only found a few sites that have them but it would cost me a lot more then i have seen them going for can you guys please provide some sites

i have an i4 8g

Stewi
07-15-2006, 06:39 PM
www.nolimitmotorsport.com

they are on long island, any order over $300 has free shipping. Call them and tell them Brian with the Galant sent you. Thats where I buy all my stuff, they have good prices and they are very knowledgeable

fatal1
07-16-2006, 01:53 AM
thanks stewi i was looking at the website and a few others i found the bestdeal at racinglab.com tho i will definately check out your site more often though they did have a lot of great deals

anyway i went with gr2's all around and tien s-techs all around hopefully they will come soon lol came out to a little over kybs were like 240 and the s-techs were 160 they did want way too much for the agx's though as most places do

i previously bought a pair of "genuine ground control" coilovers from ebay a while ago from a private seller they were going pretty cheap and i won them for like 75$ when they came they were some knockoff i think g2 motoring or something contacted the seller and came to the conclusion he had no idea what it was honestly but, since then i been contemplating whether or not to give them a shot and decided not too and it wouldnt be worth it (guess ill just resell them)

thanks a lot

does anyone have any experience with racinglab good bad should i expect them soon?