PDA

View Full Version : indiglo plate frame

Jeff
11-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Has anyone seen one of these...I wanna know if it looks aight b4 i get it. http://www.midnightmoose.com ('http://www.midnightmoose.com') check it out and let me know.

Danger DANJ
11-11-2002, 11:46 AM
It looks pretty nice, but damn, $27 for one!?

Jeff
11-11-2002, 11:49 AM
seriously...but you don't even have to use the frame...you can use the logo anywhere...it seperates from the frame. but that is still a little expensive.

Jeff
11-11-2002, 11:52 AM
by the way DANJ...your grill looks bad ass

Tiptronic
11-11-2002, 01:39 PM
only comes in blue, but other than that its cool

Calie
11-11-2002, 02:40 PM
that frame is hella tight. I think i may buy one myself. I've never seen anyone with one of those before. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Jeff
11-12-2002, 06:51 AM
that's why I'm thinking about gettin it...no one else has it. besides, you can do all kinds of $hit with the logo.

Danger DANJ
11-12-2002, 09:02 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>by the way DANJ...your grill looks bad ass</div>

Thanks man. I like your quote in your sig. Dilated Peoples is one of my favorite groups. Do you listen to Jurassic 5 or Swollen Members at all? I noticed you are from Pittsburgh, I'm a die hard Steelers fan.

Anyway, if you are looking to get an indiglo Mitsu logo without the plate frame, I've seen them seperate as stickers before. They are kind of like the indiglo gauges except they are stickers.

Jeff
11-12-2002, 09:12 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>by the way DANJ...your grill looks bad ass</div>

Thanks man. I like your quote in your sig. Dilated Peoples is one of my favorite groups. Do you listen to Jurassic 5 or Swollen Members at all? I noticed you are from Pittsburgh, I'm a die hard Steelers fan.

Anyway, if you are looking to get an indiglo Mitsu logo without the plate frame, I've seen them seperate as stickers before. They are kind of like the indiglo gauges except they are stickers.</div>

J5 is hard. I got into them the same time I got into Dilated. And as for the steelers...they frustrate the hell out of me...they almost blew last weeks game...should've just run up the score.

Indiglo stickers??? Do they look good or kinda cheesy?

Calie
11-12-2002, 01:18 PM
I really think that u should buy them asap. I know alot of people will be mad jealous, and you'll also turn heads.
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Jeff
11-12-2002, 01:25 PM
i just might do that

HaterzEraser
11-12-2002, 07:50 PM
Have one already.

Got mine on eBay for $20 shipped.
Lookz tight I have mine wired to my license plate light so it comes on when the headlights do.

Danger DANJ
11-13-2002, 09:05 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>by the way DANJ...your grill looks bad ass</div>

Anyway, if you are looking to get an indiglo Mitsu logo without the plate frame, I've seen them seperate as stickers before. They are kind of like the indiglo gauges except they are stickers.</div>

J5 is hard. I got into them the same time I got into Dilated. And as for the steelers...they frustrate the hell out of me...they almost blew last weeks game...should've just run up the score.

Indiglo stickers??? Do they look good or kinda cheesy?</div>

The problem with the Steelers is that Cowher always plays that preventive defense when they are winning and they always let teams come back on them because their secondary is weak.

As for the stickers, they look pretty cool, but the hard part would be hiding the wires that hook to them. You would have to put the stickers in a strategic place so that the wires can be hidden behind something.