PDA

View Full Version : n2o

7THGENG
07-18-2006, 04:57 PM
well i am runnin an 50 wet shot jus let yall know so i am messin around with some friends racing jus BS well one of my friend has a spec v we raced once and again that night i when to spray my galant it bog out something like a miss fire i change the plugs to nkg copper tips and wires and the car runs fine now but scared to spray to see if it fix it or not so What you galant'er thinks wrong w/the juice?

ChikagoGTZ
07-18-2006, 06:50 PM
I'd say there are only 4-5 other members running Nos....most of the tech savvy guys have gone turbo...since it's a reliable and affordable option for the 7g...

mitsuree8thgen
07-20-2006, 10:30 AM
i'm not an expert at this kind of thing, but have you checked your fuel pump. it may have failed for a little bit causing your engine to run lean for a bit and momentarily overheat. that's just a far fetch'd theory though. btw, u might want to consider using a period or two when you post.

peanotation
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
how did your old plugs look when you pulled them out? your plugs are the window into the engine with nitrous... also check your jets and make sure there isn't a physical clog (unlikely) but check it anyways. is your bottle empty? if you're just spraying extra gas with no nitrous it will bog like that...

7THGENG
07-26-2006, 08:05 PM
well i fix the bottle. It was empty my gauge got stuck at 750psi that night, I took the bottle out again so, i could put my 7g in the shop for a tranny. On the ride home I was messin with gauge and I noitced that the gauge jump from 0 to 300psi just by tapin the face of it. I got a new one and it is all good for now...