PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eyes for the 9G

Blacktibs
07-19-2006, 11:02 AM
I need a southern california member for some Angel Eyes. PM me for sponsorship details, or email me to [email protected]

I'd like to start manufacturing the angel eyes for the galant guys again. SO hit me up if you are interested and in the SoCal area.

-Chris (FlyRyde)

steve18sccc
07-19-2006, 11:37 AM
if i were near you i would help you out but if you do start making them for the 9g let me know i would be interested in a pair

krazienluv10
07-19-2006, 11:51 AM
where are u located.. are u basing it on the gts headlight or the regular ones...i have a gts in any case...

XxGiRLaNT06xX
07-19-2006, 11:53 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve18sccc)</div><div class='quotemain'>if i were near you i would help you out but if you do start making them for the 9g let me know i would be interested in a pair</div>

x2

TKEhandgrenade76
07-19-2006, 12:43 PM
ooo i'm interested, hopefully we have 2 SoCal members (one with the GTS and one with DE/ES/LS) to help with this prototype

Blacktibs
07-19-2006, 01:54 PM
wow, I had no clue there are two different types. All i need are the headlights, and I could do a set sponsored if anyone felt comfortable shipping me your headlights. I do understand I haven't done business here for a while, but I just started my new account here, FlyRyde, and I'll be doing as much advertising as I'm allowed around here. I carry just about every product for these cars, so I may as well add the new Angel Eyes to the list.

Just help me find cars, or headlights, and you guys can order right away. I'll do an install video similar to the Altima Angel Eyes. Thanks everyone.

Tech_Greek
07-19-2006, 05:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blacktibs)</div><div class='quotemain'>wow, I had no clue there are two different types. Â*All i need are the headlights, and I could do a set sponsored if anyone felt comfortable shipping me your headlights. Â*I do understand I haven't done business here for a while, but I just started my new account here, FlyRyde, and I'll be doing as much advertising as I'm allowed around here. Â*I carry just about every product for these cars, so I may as well add the new Angel Eyes to the list. Â*

Just help me find cars, or headlights, and you guys can order right away. Â*I'll do an install video similar to the Altima Angel Eyes. Â*Thanks everyone.</div>

When you say about every part for these cars, which parts are you talking about?

And I'll scan ebay for a set or see if I can get my buddy to hook me up with a set off a wrecked one from the dealership as angel eyes would look pretty bad arse.

krazienluv10
07-19-2006, 09:04 PM
where are u located??? i read somewhere ur in the IE... im at fontana... but yea can you do a photoshop ... i cant picture my gts without the projectors( it seems too bulky to have halos....

Blacktibs
07-20-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm in Fontana too, you should bring it by so I can look at it. Give me a call if you would, 909 770 2915

Thanks

Chris

krazienluv10
07-20-2006, 09:29 PM
cool... ill try to give u a a call soon...