PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime warranty on headlight bulbs?

BEAST
11-12-2002, 02:44 AM
Hey I found these on E-bay. Anyone seen these or heard anything about them? I am thinking about ordering them soon since that is a good deal for 2 pair of bulbs. Hi and Low. I wonder how they look though.

bstnsportsfan
11-12-2002, 03:42 PM
I have seen that before, I'd be a bit hesitant since its ebay, and a lifetime warranty on a bulb? hmmm. Maybe if they are really cheap, buy just the low beams and see how they are, see if the company is reliable in sending them. Just a thought...

pinoyesv6
11-12-2002, 04:52 PM
actually bgr and a few other 8g owners have bought bulbs on ebay that have a lifetime warranty and well, they haven't had any problems with the lifetime warranty. im guessing as long as the supplier is available, you can get the bulbs..

BEAST
11-12-2002, 09:54 PM
Sorry guys I forgot to put any info up on these bulbs. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1872500897&rd=1 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1872500897&rd=1')
It is for a pair of both hi and low beams for only $17.94.
Aw what the hell, I'm gonna do it. I will give you a report back on how they are.

queball
11-22-2002, 09:32 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BEAST)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey I found these on E-bay. Â*Anyone seen these or heard anything about them? Â*I am thinking about ordering them soon since that is a good deal for 2 pair of bulbs. Â*Hi and Low. Â*I wonder how they look though.</div>
its bull crap i have a pair that lasted about 2 weeks and they wouldn't replace them i even contacted the factory they told me to send them 6.95 for shipping well after a month they send me my 6.95 back and told me that it was my fault the lights burned out..

BEAST
11-24-2002, 09:31 PM
Damn that's gay. They better not pull that shit with me or I'll get pissed.

2True
11-24-2002, 10:07 PM
[quote=BEAST]
its bull crap i have a pair that lasted about 2 weeks and they wouldn't replace them i even contacted the factory they told me to send them 6.95 for shipping well after a month they send me my 6.95 back and told me that it was my fault the lights burned out..

Same here, except mine didn't really burn out... the blue stuff on them MELTED off!!

They tolod me to send them 6.95 to replace them and and told them where they could stick their 6.95..

I'm gonna get those Sylvania Starlights and just ferget it.. worth the price in the long run IMO

queball
11-24-2002, 10:53 PM
Both of mine cracked at the base near the metal, on the small foglights and they said that it was my fault i don't know how i could have cracked both of them..

BEAST
12-11-2002, 11:46 PM
Well I'm on just about two weeks now and I haven't really had any problems yet. All four still work fine. They gave me two different brands of lights though. Although that doesn't really surprise me. They look good though.

2True
12-12-2002, 08:46 PM
I spent the extra cash and bought the Sylvania Starlights, and lemme tell you they are the <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>SHIZZ!!</span>
They almost look identical to HID and they are NOT over-watted at all. Those Ebay bulbs run nearly 80watts most of the time and stock is 55watts, that's why they burn out fast or melt connectors.

If you drive at night a lot like I do (like Alaska gives me a choice :roll: ) I highly recommend them.

BEAST
12-14-2002, 06:32 PM
Ok, well nevermind about my last post they just burned out on me. I don't even know if I am going to try and get another pair from them because I am sure the same thing will happen. How much are those Starlights?

2True
12-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Ok, well nevermind about my last post they just burned out on me. I don't even know if I am going to try and get another pair from them because I am sure the same thing will happen. How much are those Starlights?

Not cheap.... $20 a peice.