PDA

View Full Version : Phantam Grip LSD?

fstrthnu
11-12-2002, 09:55 PM
I've got a question. Will the LSD for a 2g eclipseT man tranny fit on a galant tranny? I know you can bolt the eclipse trans up to the galant but are the diferentials the same? Phantam grip makes one for the eclipse and I can get it for relatively cheap( $200). Any help would be greatly appreciated before I spend my money on something that doesn't fit. Thanks.

Dark Anghell
11-13-2002, 08:39 PM
I remember guys at the yahoo 4g64 groups talking about LSD's (no not the drugs https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif ) It will fit. Evlipse trannies have stronger internals that all. But just in case, ask the guys or do a search on the Yahoo groups.

hyer717
11-15-2002, 10:49 PM
Hey fstrthnu, i just searched all over that yahoo message board he was talking about, i couldn't find a straight answer if it fits or not. It might be on there somewhere, but that yahoo board is a real piece of work, it's hard to find anything. Your best bet would just be to email phantom and ask them, they should know what their product will fit in, even if not, they'll lie to you and tell you it does fit to get you to buy it!! haha j/j!
-Dan